• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

hydruxo

Wait... so Deej @ Bungie just posed a video of someone else talking about the "Trials of Osiris" (see my previous post)... so is this the first time they area acknowledging it? Could this be the "event" that they try to use next to bridge the gap for now of "things to do"?

I don't know, the dude in that video kind of just throws in the Trials of Osiris stuff in there out of nowhere. The video was about the golden gun combustion perk and then he just suddenly starts talking about Trials of Osiris and showing the datamined loot & shit. I'm sure Bungie still plans on doing Trials of Osiris at some point (the logo has been grayed out in middle the Crucible director for a month or so now) but I don't think Deej posting this video is them acknowledging it.

LiK

I can't imagine ToO is gonna keep me occupied for that long unless they make it a huge grind. And if they do, I doubt I'll bother.

gonna be one of those events which require people to clear out their schedule cuz I doubt people wanna play with teammates who flake out on them during a winning streak, lol

Thanks for jumping in and doing the job! :)

No problem!

Crota was acting funny again >_<
Also he gets up REALLY fast when he's enraged

And of course he had to act funny after he enraged XD

congrats on the new tickle gun

Haha thanks I guess. Here's hoping for a future buff

If the balance patch is for PvP, sure. As long as they don't ruin more guns in the name of PvP balance. :p

I hate you so much. :lol

You shouldn't haha. It's not a good gun, atm.

Dazzler

Really wish Bungie would release a level 30 or 32 strike playlist with worthwhile rewards

That would tide me over for a while

ROC isn't challenging enough

I would like that as well, just some small fixes for the new raid primaries. Black hammer and word of crota perk fixes, along with a buff for the pulse rifle... actually all pulse rifles for that matter.

Along with the ammo fix, Hard Light and No Land Beyond also need some attention.

jaaz

I expect that Bungie will need to reveal some new content information soon. Not holding out for tomorrow's weekly update (lol), but something needs to come out of them soon. I suspect that the user base is declining and if so, they certainly would be aware of the numbers.

What the hell is Trials of Osiris?

What's funny is that I have 2,000,000 hours into Destiny and I have no idea.

This is entirely speculation and outdated (multiple) rumors:

Trials of Osiris is a FFA tournament that takes place on Mercury. You pay Motes of Light to enter the tournament. You can lose 2 matches with your entry. On your third loss, you are done done.

There is also an exotic bounty associated with the Trials that leads to acquiring the "Fate of All Fools" scout rifle.

Top Bottom