• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

If someone wants my spot in the group, they need a sword. I have to head to class.

Good runs guys. Came close a few times to have the ogres not pop, of course.

Those of you without mics, get 'em in next time! makes it much, much easier to co-ordinate heavy ammo. Everyone's gotta be on the same page for this raid's HM.

Bigdaddy- just got your PSN message about flawless, are you around now? Are there enough people to fill out a group? Don't even need a full 6 really. We could do it now-ish if there are people for it or sometime later tonight.

it's not fun for me. I enjoy playing with people as a team. I like the feeling of winning with other people. FFA just makes me super paranoid.

+1

I also like Destiny |OT18| Bloodborne

ToO exclusive to Burning Shrine, with no supers or radar? FFA? If this is real......

tumblr_inline_ml5vchoIt01rhuifv.gif

ich00

post this one more time before I leave work, I could use one more alt for a shot at a fatebringer:

anyone else want a shot to get out of #foreverNoFatebringer @10pmish EST tonight, plan on doing it 3 times. I don't have a checkpoint so we'll be running the first few parts of VoG to get to it.

PS4: Ichabod00

1. Me
2. friend
3. friend
4. Bladelaw
5. theFLYINGPIGEON
6. Forza_aldi (maybe)

Alt1. w2000
Alt2.

Really wish Bungie would release a level 30 or 32 strike playlist with worthwhile rewards

That would tide me over for a while

ROC isn't challenging enough

I'd like to see them add custom strikes where you could choose your own modifiers (skulls), level and invite friends like the Halo games did. With the added benefit of increased chances for better rewards depending on what modifiers you used, i.e., make your own Nightfalls.

Imagine the tears on a heroic, all burn, epic, lightswitch, juggler, nightfall for example.

Plan C is loads of fun to use and helped me through Iron Banner with relatively ease. Sometimes that switch perk even surprised myself because I only did it when my primary had to be reloaded. But such an insta kill feels good.

Pocket Infinity seems to be rigged. I get shot by it across the map though its range should be poor.

Pocket Infinity rips. Love that gun.

shermas

Hold on you got something from a chest? Must've been an exotic weapon. What was it?

Also don't spend too much time leveling VoG raid gear. Crota's End gear is better.

It was leg armor... Kabr's Forceful Greaves... 30 Light, with upgrades. Made the entire thing worth it.

Am the only one who legit likes rumble? It's great not having to rely on inept teammates and beat my head against a wall everytime they do something stupid (which is a lot of the time)...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just did Vault of Glass for the first time... holy crap.

I'm only level 25 (26 now) and it was ridiculous. We had one level 31 guy who has done it a bunch of times... thank god. I'd have no idea what to do or where to go. It was so much better/longer/different than a strike.

I got my first piece of legendary gear from a chest, too... I really feel like i'm going to play this game forever. So awesome right now and I'm about 40+ hours in. I haven't even finished the story yet.
Welcome :) Feel free to PM me any time if you have questions or need clarification on anything. There are newbie raids you may want to join every Thursday at 9PM EST, alternating between the Vault and Crota's End (tomorrow's is Vault).

Come to think of it I should post a link to the signups for that now...
Am the only one who legit likes rumble? It's great not having to rely on inept teammates and beat my head against a wall everytime they do something stupid (which is a lot of the time)...
No, it's my favorite mode. Tense games with one or two others within striking distance of the win for the last 5 kills are exhilirating.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Not too big on Handcannons but the Hawkmoon is so divine. The hype is real. It's too bad you can't use the Horn and it at the same time.

Dazzler

I'd like to see them add custom strikes where you could choose your own modifiers (skulls), level and invite friends like the Halo games did. With the added benefit of increased chances for better rewards depending on what modifiers you used, i.e., make your own Nightfalls.

Imagine the tears on a heroic, all burn, epic, lightswitch, juggler, nightfall for example.

my man! this would be incredible

Namikaze1

The OT before Bloodborne releases better be call Destiny |OTXX|
OT Titles:
Out for Blood
Become Hunted
Where's everyone at?
Dancing with Wolves let's save that for House of Wolves
We still raiding over on Xbox!
No Gjallarhorns where we going!
Prepare to Die... Again
Live. Die. Repeat.
We are all Hunters
those who follow Bloodborne news will understand this

29 would be the lowest you'd want to be in there imo.

Yeah, to actually have fun/contribute you'd want to be 29 but I've done runs with friends' low level alts as Lv27s where they basically just die and spectate the whole thing. Not terribly fun for them but easy enough for a good team to carry 1-2 low level alts.

noomi

Not too big on Handcannons but the Hawkmoon is so divine. The hype is real. It's too bad you can't use the Horn and it at the same time.

can I... can I just borrow it for a second, I just want to hold it, just for a moment.

The oracles part gets pretty hairy at certain parts for me, and I'm usually running a level 31

I heard the damage caps at level 30 in VoG hard meaning you can't cause any higher damage as a 31 or 32. I've known several people to just switch to their VoG raid gear even though they are 32 for the raid specific perks.

patchday

I'm worried bout this Osiris thing. Looks like it might be a good event but I don't want to have to spend 8hrs on that map. Destiny's pvp events tend to be incredibly long winded requiring the players to play for many hours in order to gain something useful. Hoping they prove me wrong!

Just did Vault of Glass for the first time... holy crap.

I'm only level 25 (26 now) and it was ridiculous. We had one level 31 guy who has done it a bunch of times... thank god. I'd have no idea what to do or where to go. It was so much better/longer/different than a strike.

I got my first piece of legendary gear from a chest, too... I really feel like i'm going to play this game forever. So awesome right now and I'm about 40+ hours in. I haven't even finished the story yet.

Yeah raids are way much more fun than strikes due to the level of rewards, challenge, and coordination.

Almost 30 kills with 8 assists and a 3KD... We were one hundred points away from winning. Makes me wanna cry. Am I not carrying hard enough guys? Am I too much of a scrub?

LordofPwn

Since when did we have confirmation Trials of Osiris is an actual thing that is actually happening and is now all of a sudden rumble when the database still has it as skirmish?

Top Bottom