• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Navid

Anyone has gorgon checkpoint? Will greatly appreciate one. I can help clear GK/Atheon after grabbing it.
I should have it, can share it if you give me a min or two...

Edit: If you have Ryck007 on your friends list already it'll be easier for you to join him.

10958967_995374897159110_6386525412905790202_o.jpg

THUNDERLORD!!!!!

tlavkj.gif

Awesome! They all look cool too. I think I'm DO rank 7 or 8 and have yet to get a shader. I try to keep my expectations in check every time I rank it up.
I'm not super pleased with the warlock. Can find a good shader for him.
Also. He's my only male. I've debated deleting him for a female instead.

shermas

Just finished Nightfall with my new Icebreaker... and I got 7 ass shards at the end.

You guys were right about the IB. It's amazing.. glad I passed on the helmet for now.

CLBridges

If only Bungie increased the amount of ammo synths we can stack, 20 is to low IMO. That's the only reason I didn't go crazy last time Xur sold them, but if they could stack to 200, that would be the sweet spot. I guess that's why they delayed HoW, they have quite a bit of work to do based on community requests and just general quality of life improvements.

M3Rocket

Normal Abyss can be solo'd by any class.

Hard Mode Abyss can be solo'd by Titan w/Saint-14, Hunter, or someone with crazy fire power.

Bridge can be solo'd but not easily, recommend duo'd first to get an idea of how it works.

Actually, don't need the Saint-14--any bubble Titan can do it even on hard mode. Just get on the rock and snipe Ogre. Put up a bubble only when the Ogre starts shooting, usually after coming around the second rock to the left of the lamp where he spawns. With Bastian, the bubble should last to about 1-2 seconds before the bridge is fully formed. As soon as bubble pops get down behind the rock and start towards the bridge. Just as you get to the bridge, it should be fully formed.

I think most people have a bigger problem with jumping onto the shelf with the Titan... I "cheese" by using a Mida, and selecting "Increased Height" jump. Makes it a cinch.

Actually, don't need the Saint-14--any bubble Titan can do it even on hard mode. Just get on the rock and snipe Ogre. Put up a bubble only when the Ogre starts shooting, usually after coming around the second rock to the left of the lamp where he spawns. With Bastian, the bubble should last to about 1-2 seconds before the bridge is fully formed. As soon as bubble pops get down behind the rock and start towards the bridge. Just as you get to the bridge, it should be fully formed.

I think most people have a bigger problem with jumping onto the shelf with the Titan... I "cheese" by using a Mida, and selecting "Increased Height" jump. Makes it a cinch.
Duh. You're right. Not sure what I was thinking there.

Thunderdevil is the best I've been able to find.
I think I have one of those. Might have to try it.

noomi

Going to farm glimmer for a bit, feel free to join or send FR. PSN is noomi85

I have 1K, want to cap out... going to be there until I do. Also I have no mic ATM, just listening to music and zoning out for the grind.

raindoc

I have 1K, want to cap out... going to be there until I do. Also I have no mic ATM, just listening to music and zoning out for the grind.

i'll join with the new mogwai ep.

patchday

damn, wish I wasn't at work right now. #ForeverBroke

Ryck

Great runs guys real easy!

Just realized I lost the gorgon cp when we cleared Atheon. Anyone have one to share I only have one character who needs it.

Top Bottom