• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

E92 M3

Rogue Legacy is fun as hell. Hardest trophy in the game right here imo, even harder than the "WITHOUT using the Architect, complete the game dying 15 times or less" Thanatophobia trophy.

yw2RZk.gif

Can't wait for it to come out on Xbox.

lunlunqq

Anyone wants to do HM VoG? We can start fresh, then save the check point with our alts when we reach the gorgon's. PSN: lunlunqq.

1. Lunlunqq

Ridli

Looking to run full Normal Mode Crota: If you have blade experience you will be our hero!

Edit: We have 3 already, so looking for 3 more.

PSN: RidliMM

lunlunqq

I'm down. PSN = Ji66a_Man

Great!

Anyone wants to do HM VoG? We can start fresh, then save the check point with our alts when we reach the gorgon's. PSN: lunlunqq.

1. Lunlunqq
2. FirewalkR
3. cloud945076
4. Ji66a_man
5. DeafMedal
6. Kartik21

We are full! Sending out party invites now.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Great!

1. Lunlunqq
2. FirewalkR
3. cloud945076
4. Ji66a_man

Just need 2 more!
I suppose I can do this as well. PSN - Kartik21.

GRIP

Looking to run full Normal Mode Crota: If you have blade experience you will be our hero!

Edit: We have 3 already, so looking for 3 more.

I'll join if you're still looking. Just got to switch to my hunter. No mic btw.

Edit: btw, no sword experience.

Ridli

I'll join if you're still looking. Just got to switch to my hunter. No mic btw.

Sure, we're just clearing a public event and heading to orbit.

Need 2 more Normal Mode Crota:

1. RidliMM
2. RetroMG
3. Bengeance25
4. Grip

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
On Thursday nights at 9:00EST, I do Newbie raids alternating each week between Crota's End and Vault of Glass. This next one on 2/12 is CE unfortunately, but the one after is VoG if you're interested- sorry it's a ways off, but just thought I'd mention it.

Oh wow thanks for the heads up!

The development team. Raids, like the Weekly Nightfall Strike, require a teammate to revive and thus are not suitable for matchmaking. They also require a certain number of players at times and have specific drops at specific points so if players leave, you'd be boned, and people wouldn't be happy about joining in progress to fill the holes if it means missing a drop they're looking for.

http://www.destinylfg.net/ is an excellent site for finding people who want to play the exact activity you are trying to play at the moment. I've wanted to raid when no friends were on plenty of times, and this site was invaluable. It actually works better than general matchmaking because it acts as a filter for the more serious, committed players.

I need to check this out. Many thanks!

Dude just go back to watching
lesbian bears
. I've seen the light, now that most of animegaf has stopped playing it. lol

Haha I came back at the wrong time didn't I? Convince them to come back.

Ryck

Seems like Dgaf is collectively coming to the same point. I still love the game but I am just not at the same place I was say a month back. I too have been thinking of getting a new game. Gonna try to get back into crucible as well, haven't played since the DLC dropped.

Also gotta say Dgaf has been the best part of my Destiny experience. I have met some really cool and kind people cause of it. I don't want to see it end. :(

todd360

Seems like Dgaf is collectively coming to the same point. I still love the game but I am just not at the same place I was say a month back. I too have been thinking of getting a new game. Gonna try to get back into crucible as well, haven't played since the DLC dropped.

Also gotta say Dgaf has been the best part of my Destiny experience. I have met some really cool and kind people cause of it. I don't want to see it end. :(

We just have to be patient and wait for house of fixes. For now we just have to play other games.

milkham

Rogue Legacy is fun as hell. Hardest trophy in the game right here imo, even harder than the "WITHOUT using the Architect, complete the game dying 15 times or less" Thanatophobia trophy.

yw2RZk.gif

playing another game and still running the sword, its an addiction man

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

don't worry about it, just play whenever you feel like it :)

definitely get a new game. I recommend dying light. or whatever, something you will enjoy.

everybody is buying bloodborne right? :)

edit: oh, is rogue legacy the vita ps plus thing...?

Top Bottom