• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Thank you Recks for doing your thing. it's amazing how everything is either smooth as can be, or just not. One mistake is almost impossible to recover from.

shermas

Add me on XB1, justkelson

Happy to include you in a run this week!

Ill add you, too.. Only had a game a few weeks. Level 30 with a Titan, level 10 Hunter... have done VoG a couple times, haven't tried CE yet. Haven't even done a VoG run start to finish yet because people keep dropping...

ultrazilla

In a little more than an hour, Team Sexy will be doing a full hard VOG and CE run.

So far its,

1. Moi
2. Baby assuming his driving skills are good he'll make it in time
3. Boofa

4. This could be you.
5. Or this.
6. And this.

Sent a clan request Kadey! I'd like to run the raids if you still have spots open!

Cornbread78

Ill add you, too.. Only had a game a few weeks. Level 30 with a Titan, level 10 Hunter... have done VoG a couple times, haven't tried CE yet. Haven't even done a VoG run start to finish yet because people keep dropping...

You can take my spot at Atheon if you want, I'm with an all star group of Gaffers, lol

I got a Warlock helm with Infusion. Who hacked my game?

Now you are one of us!

9623391c5e884ca29c39c1bc399e97ce32e558f9c2cb3716fc2af0ab8a44d77d.jpg

shermas

Thank you, sent you party invite, they are in the tower waiting..

Thanks crew, good run.

Anyone up for NF or weekly?

my GT on xbone is Shermas. add me and I can probably jump on in a few minutes... just got back from a date with the wife.

i've already done both this week, though. got 7 shards for NF.... sadness.

Cornbread78

my GT on xbone is Shermas. add me and I can probably jump on in a few minutes... just got back from a date with the wife.

Thanks bro, but I'm on PSN..

Cornbread78

Looking for weekly's NF & Strike..

I'm down for the weekly. I need it on 2 characters. GT: Natural Vv High. I will be on in 15 minutes if you all need me feel free to add me,.

Eait, what do you mean by that? I'be done a few strikes and raids and haven't gotten the trophies for it..

Strike and raid clan trophies mean you have to have everyone in the fireteam with the same active clan set (it needs to display on your emblem in the game). For the raid trophy, you just need to beat the final boss with everyone in the same clan, for the strike I think that weeklies/nightfalls don't count for whatever reason so just do some normal strike like Nexus.

Cornbread78

Strike and raid clan trophies mean you have to have everyone in the fireteam with the same active clan set (it needs to display on your emblem in the game). For the raid trophy, you just need to beat the final boss with everyone in the same clan, for the strike I think that weeklies/nightfalls don't count for whatever reason so just do some normal strike like Nexus.

You have to set your clan to the Shoot first kiss later clan if you want the raiding party trophy. You can do it from bungie.net

Join the clan and run with us and you'll get the trophies. You have to set the clan as your PSN clan on the clan's site. Do you underclan me?

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/561689

I'll have to play around on their site, Uggh those should have already dropped from running with my other clan mates already...

Anyone doing CE or VoG hard mode its me hunter and a titan 31's?

Trying to get my son his first CE hard mode any help would be appreciated.

Legendkilla3rd

Top Bottom