• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ended up doing a few more Reddit mascots. It's been on the front page of the sub for most of the day lol.

Hey Guitar can you do a special one please, that same style but have it be a Cabal in nature, pweasse, would love to use as an Avatar <3

Dave_6

Finished my first VoG Hard tonight! :D
Aaaaaand I got teh Vex Mythoclast. Bwahaha! Based RNG. ;)

Soooo...anyone willing to take me through Crota Normal?
Never played it before. :)
PS4:

1. j0hnny_385

edit: No one? *sigh*
Some other time then.

Have some patience and join one of Hawkian's newbie raid runs. He just did CE last night so the next one won't be till two weeks from now. He'll be doing VoG this coming week. Trust me, if you haven't done CE yet, running one of his is the best way to do one the first time.

E92 M3

Hehe thanks E92. Trust me, I'm trying but nowhere near what I want to be as a Dad. I'm debating whether or not to get him an Xbox One just because of all the work he did on his 360 char.
then he could play with you!

I mentioned getting another PS4 and he was like "If I had to level another character to 32..." LOL

smart kid

It sucks so much that ps4 cannot accept accounts from Xbox like gta. Would have been great. Who does he play with on 360 currently? I don't think anyone in this thread even does lol.

Need two more to make it through VoG hard, starting at gorgon checkpoint

1.) Tohoya
2.) heliconsoul
3.) limited edition
4.) NeonNnord
5.)
6.)

Edit: full

phen0m24

It sucks so much that ps4 cannot accept accounts from Xbox like gta. Would have been great. Who does he play with on 360 currently? I don't think anyone in this thread even does lol.

Yeah, that would have been awesome.

He mostly plays with his cousins. Their little circle of friends. But he's wanting to raid and hence the randos today. Trying to find him awesome buds like we are accustomed to here.
tall order

Do you have that Eris in a transparent background avatar version?

Yeah, there's a PNG version of all of them. Here are the ones not in that last post:

Tess - Eris - Exo Stranger - Cryptarch

Guitar did you do the Swordbearer before or Crota? I can't remember who was in your first set (those are awesome. Dude amazing work!!!)

Yep, SwordBear was me! Thanks!

Hey Guitar can you do a special one please, that same style but have it be a Cabal in nature, pweasse, would love to use as an Avatar <3

Can do. I want to do a few more when I get the chance (Queen's brother, Ikora, etc) but I can't get to it right away since I should be packing as I type (moving tomorrow lol). I'll PM you when I do though.

joecanada

Is crossplay really such a far fetched concept still? Off topic I know but Cmon

Messiek

shit.... it finally happened....after nearly 600 hours.... it happened.

No, I didn't get the hawkmoon.... not yet anyway.

Right now I'm sitting here at my PC typing this and debating whether I want to grind roc strikes or finally start a new game from my steam library.....I have a gigantic backlog to get through.

If I'm feeling this way in February and new content is more likely due in May..... well...yeah.

It is....started :(

Happened to me :/
Watching movies and trying to find something else to play right now .
Rogue legacy?! Maybe : )

FirewalkR

Anyone interested in finishing Crota Normal before doing HM? I have the Deathsinger CP on all characters on Normal and after doing the Deathsinger we can just save Crota's CP to end it quickly on more characters.

If so, just join up on me (PSN FirewalkR) or JoeCanada.

RetroMG

So how do checkpoints work in the Vault of Glass? If I go in with a fireteam to do the Glimmer farm, and I leave before beating the gatekeeper, do I end up with a gatekeeper checkpoint?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I went Glimmer farming earlier and now I want to do it again sometime soon.

So how do checkpoints work in the Vault of Glass? If I go in with a fireteam to do the Glimmer farm, and I leave before beating the gatekeeper, do I end up with a gatekeeper checkpoint?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I went Glimmer farming earlier and now I want to do it again sometime soon.

You have the checkpoint now

GRIP

Anyone interested in finishing Crota Normal before doing HM? I have the Deathsinger CP on all characters on Normal and after doing the Deathsinger we can just save Crota's CP to end it quickly on more characters.

If so, just join up on me (PSN FirewalkR) or JoeCanada.

You care if I jump in on my 30 Titan? My hunter and warlock are both 32 but I'm currently running around with my titan.

Messiek

Yeah... it's alright. I'll definitely still play Tuesdays :) I will be here for house of wolves and beyond, I just need something else for a change I think....

If you guys wanna play another multiplayer game on pc or ps4 , we can get the crew together for that game . Let me know : )

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

Every section of VoG has a checkpoint to it, if you see the stat screen while in that section, you get checkpoint

So Confluxes, Oracles, Templar, Gorgon, Gatekeeper, and Atheon are the allowed checkpoints
You can lose a checkpoint going further through whichever section you had as checkpoint, but not going back
Meaning if you have say Hard Gorgons checkpoint, and you want the Templar checkpoint for later use, you have to reset the VoG on that char by pressing square and letting the Templar Checkpoint overwrite the Gorgon one, if not you will always come into Gorgons cause its ahead of Templar, now if you had Gorgons Hard and went to GK hard, new checkpoint will be triggered for ya
Normal and Hard mode have separate checkpoints, you could have Oracles Normal and Atheon Hard or Templar Hard and GK Normal

Rogue legacy?! Maybe : )

Rogue Legacy is fun as hell. Hardest trophy in the game right here imo, even harder than the "WITHOUT using the Architect, complete the game dying 15 times or less" Thanatophobia trophy.

yw2RZk.gif

Top Bottom