• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Arrrammis

Anyone want to make a bubble train in control? I have a defender titan and my friend (sunsinger) already running. I've been trying to play serious for too long, ready to do something different :)
PSN: Arrrammis

Rogue Legacy is fun as hell. Hardest trophy in the game right here imo, even harder than the "WITHOUT using the Architect, complete the game dying 15 times or less" Thanatophobia trophy.

Rogue Legacy was so much fun. I actually had the hardest time with the Eyeball boss' second form because I just hadn't gotten used to the strict timing and tight windows that the game demands you master on those extra bosses. I can't imagine anyone who beat those had any issues with Thanatophobia. That was my last trophy, and it basically felt like a victory lap.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Haha I came back at the wrong time didn't I? Convince them to come back.

lol, I doubt it will happen, they all bailed sooner than I did. If you need someone to do VoG or something sometime, I wouldn't mind doing it if I'm free, but I'm mostly out now too since I literally have everything except the stupid Crux.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Btw that is a
lesbian bear

The best kind of bear.
It's the show me and Thoraxes are championing this season. So good! :D

lol, I doubt it will happen, they all bailed sooner than I did. If you need someone to do VoG or something sometime, I wouldn't mind doing it if I'm free, but I'm mostly out now too since I literally have everything except the stupid Crux.

Damn it! That's on me I guess. I figured you guys would be playing for quite some time. Yeah if I can get more people we'll do VoG this weekend.

Sh0k

Need one more for Atheon hard mode X 3, starting from the Gatekeepers.

1. Shokleeto
2. Hawkian
3. Kor of Memory
4. Cornbread78
5. Grayfour
6. thaOcho

Full for now

Rogue Legacy was so much fun. I actually had the hardest time with the Eyeball boss' second form because I just hadn't gotten used to the strict timing and tight windows that the game demands you master on those extra bosses. I can't imagine anyone who beat those had any issues with Thanatophobia. That was my last trophy, and it basically felt like a victory lap.

Yeah, exactly, completely agree about Thanatophonia, I think I got it on my 2nd or 3rd real attempt. Very fun trophy once you've really mastered the game. The Eyeball boss had a really tight timing window to execute but once you got it down it was just rinse and repeat, still very challenging. That Skull boss reminds me more of Templar where you had to keep moving and free-flowing, controlling supplicants and smacking the boss little by little when you had the chance.

I love 2D action/platformers and RL is up there with the best, not quite on the level of Spelunky for me but not far off either.

playing another game and still running the sword, its an addiction man

lol exactly! Somebody stop me, I can't help myself. :p

Crucible:

1.) me
2.) ReignofSparrows
3.) FriendofReignofSparrows
4.) msMorris
5.) TalentBurke
6.) ?

Everybody still down for this? I'm in orbit and ready to roll so go ahead and join on me when ready.

This post was at 6:25pm EST and we started shortly thereafter, which means we just crossed the 5 hour mark for our undefeated Crucible team that just wrapped up now. GG everyone, domination.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
In a little more than an hour, Team Sexy will be doing a full hard VOG and CE run.

So far its,

1. Moi
2. Baby assuming his driving skills are good he'll make it in time
3. Boofa

4. This could be you.
5. Or this.
6. And this.

Another episode of "Crucible is bullshit":

y3QwVa.gif

-should charge is BS: homing turns me 180 degress around to kill him
-Final Round Spear is BS: two kills with 1 body shot
-Skyshock is BS: so let's snipe with GHorn!

Top Bottom