• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

raindoc

But only 75 can have the clan tag.

3CNHxyP.jpg

We don't have to worry about that any time soon.

Four warlocks and one hunter? This will be interesting.

Don't worry I'll carry all you cheeselocks :p

Anyone doing CE or VoG hard mode its me hunter and a titan 31's?

Trying to get my son his first CE hard mode any help would be appreciated.

I can help once I'm done with the Sexy run.

Legendkilla3rd

Lol watching the stream was thinking oh i gotta see this sparrow run down the platforms to Templar.

I've taken it down to templar before, just mis-timed the jump that time.

Yeah stupid limit by Bunjie..

Lima

Gah. Crota was slow slow there. That variance can be a little frustrating.

Anyway, back to the topic. Five is always going to rely on Crota behaving. Have you tried 4 Heavies and 1 Light swing? Doing that three out of 4 kneels would work. Also 4 swings every kneel + 1 super will kill Crota. A super only takes like 2 orbs to do on the second kneel. Both of these methods seem a little easier to pull off than straight 5 Heavy.
4 Down Techniques
4 Heavy + 1 Light (can miss the light on one down)
4 Heavy + 1 Super (will need two orbs)
2 Combos + 1 Heavy (LxLxH, LxLxH, H)

I've been able to regularly execute 2 Combos (LxLxH) and a Heavy, but not back to back to back yet. I always pull back to play it safe when Crota is getting up. Soon I'll just go ahead and go for it.

Slash and 4 heavy slams has become my favorite. It's super safe and just about any half decent Swordbearer should be able to pull it off. It's what I use for soloing on hard now too. I try to just get him down once and do the slash followed by 4 heavy. Still haven't gotten past enrage though. HM and Ovrez always fuck up after Ogres it seems. Will be interesting to see who gets it first.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks Driz and good job everyone.

And whoever was going nuts was cracking me up. Sounded like he was having a bad orgasm.

PvP anyone?

OMG, we screwed up.

haha that was pretty painless considering we had a first timer or two learning the ropes, GG to everyone and congrats to new HM Scrota killers! (edit: lol Kadey, not sure who which one it was either but that is an apt description.... :p )

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ooooooooooh ahhhhhhhhhhh. Don't go there. Please. Nooooooooooo. To the right. OH GOD. Oh oh. Up. AHhhhhhhhh. I hit him. HIT HIM. Ahhhhhhhhhh. Go. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ha that was my son he can get pretty emotional.Im sure when he has his first bad orgasm he will have a flashback and name a bad orgasm a Crotas Ending.

Thanks Kady,Ghost,Drizz,Adam,Boofa for the entertaining run and putting up with some noobs.We are doing Weekly then Nightfall if anyone needs add Legendkilla3rd.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
There was nothing wrong with it. I was thoroughly entertained. It's good to see people who are genuinely into the game like that.

Ha that was my son he can get pretty emotional.Im sure when he has his first bad orgasm he will have a flashback and name a bad orgasm a Crotas Ending.

Thanks Kady,Ghost,Drizz,Adam,Boofa for the entertaining run and putting up with some noobs.We are doing Weekly then Nightfall if anyone needs add Legendkilla3rd.

lol holy shit, that's hilarious. GG everyone, always good to see people passionate about gaming :)

Haha yea its a reverse happy ending.Um so i maxed out my black hammer but it still says upgrade and its not counting as max upgraded anyone else experience this?

Haha yea its a reverse happy ending.Um so i maxed out my black hammer but it still says upgrade and its not counting as max upgraded anyone else experience this?

Yeah, happens for everyone. It's because the hive disruptor perk was bugged so they just deleted it but didn't adjust for it to count as max upgraded without the perk now, if that makes sense.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Many thanks for the run everyone! You guys have saved me so much time and effort trying to get my character geared up. Terribly sorry about my poor performance on that last fight, first time being in there and all. :lol

Top Bottom