• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

How much of that 200 hours is you letting your kids run around with your characters?

lol...not a lot. They both have their own accounts, so it's just the random time here and there when they want to take a 32 out for a spin.

I've noticed more and more that I just can't pick what to level, and end up leveling nothing since I go off and do a raid or something that requires me to use my maxed gear. I also don't have a regular crew, so I pretty much spend all week looking for pugs to just finish my weekly tasks.

edit:

Oh I also had another old deleted Titan and Warlock alt whose total hours do not show up anymore. I have no idea how many hours they had either...

Whew...I feel a bit better now. I still know that I waste a bunch of time leveling up just one piece at a time since everything I want to level is a primary.

So finally used the crux on a leveled ally. The Necrochasm really is as bad as they say. Its so bad

No way dude, it cuts through Atheon like a hot knife through butter.

y4qPOw.gif

Too OP pls nerf

Would have been perfect if Atheon exploded lol

Dude, it IS getting nerfed. Can't wait to see how OP it is then

Btw that explosion sucks. Not as good as firefly for some reason

Also got a rare AR with pretty much the same stats as necrochasm from a ROC strike. It came with a 70 round clip. Why the necrochasm has a 42 round clip I don't understand. They clearly know that those types of weapons need large clips. 900rounds per minute is 15 rounds per second. The necrochasm needs to be reloaded every 2.8seconds Lol

Sullichin

I'm high level in Vanguard / Crucible on both of my characters because I never found a good reason to level up another faction instead. I know I'll just get shards and garbage most of the time so what's the point, might as well not go three ranks without a reward.

CLBridges

Claws of Ahamkara+Radiant Skin+Flame shield, add in a decent handcannon or shotty and it's pure destructive fun in PvP. Ehh, gotta get back to bounties and level my Fang prior to Iron Banner.

Deku Tree

So many 0's, /cries ; ;
Trying to get everything to 25 on each char, progress is very slow =/
u57vP5X.png

I have stopped turning In bounties too. :)
I am now just collecting and saving the easy 5K bounties until all my bounty slots are full.

I know I can't compete with your grind ethic Grave.

RetroMG

I'm actually a little envious of the people who are cooling on this game. I have a mountain of homework to do and all I want to do right now is play Destiny. :\

Deku Tree

lol...not a lot. They both have their own accounts, so it's just the random time here and there when they want to take a 32 out for a spin.

I've noticed more and more that I just can't pick what to level, and end up leveling nothing since I go off and do a raid or something that requires me to use my maxed gear. I also don't have a regular crew, so I pretty much spend all week looking for pugs to just finish my weekly tasks.

edit:

Whew...I feel a bit better now. I still know that I waste a bunch of time leveling up just one piece at a time since everything I want to level is a primary.

I do make an effort to pump bounty and daily story experience into weapons and armor whenever possible so I do spend a moment to swap equipment in every slot right before and after I turn on bounties etc and I do have a bunch of equipment that is full of exp but otherwise totally un-upgraded.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Jumping in to some Nightfalls/Weekly 30s, feel free to join (Public fireteam) on hawkian, I just don't have my mic on for the time being

Top Bottom