• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Was a lot of fun.. Thx for the games guys.. Had a few distractions..but wow, so rusty.

Gotta practice.. I've just lost my identity how I play. Have no comfortable loadout. Bleh

Deku Tree

It took me until like late November to get my first Vex after I had been doing HM Atheon with my regular group for many weeks in a row at that point. Since then I have gotten about five more. Two weeks ago I got two Vexes in one sequence of 3x HM Atheon. I even accidentally dismantled my maxxed Vex when I was intending to dismantle a new unleveled vex. Now I just have one un-leveled Vex in my vault.

The Vex is good but it is hard to use in high level play because it runs out of Ammo too fast and then your dead. It's not OP enough (or at all) to justify the pitiful ammo supply.

The Vex is good but it is hard to use in high level play because it runs out of Ammo too fast and then your dead. It's not OP enough (or at all) to justify the pitiful ammo supply.

Being ammo starved is the necessary trade off for a monster weapon like this. Then Bungie had to fuck it over for PvE.

I like it in PvP because ammo is rarely a concern and Solarburns. That's it.

Deku Tree

Being ammo starved is the necessary trade off for a monster weapon like this. Then Bungie had to fuck it over for PvE.

I like it in PvP because ammonia rarely a concern and Solarburns. That's it.

Yeah the Vex was a monster weapon for like one week (when I didn't have it). Since then it is not even the best choice for your exotic primary slot IMO.

Namikaze1

6f457a5fc40fcbd7523664edaf49f40e.397x216x14.gif

giphy.gif

Namikaze1

Fuck that shit! I'm never doing that shit again!

I made love to the ground the moment I landed! Didn't care that my GF, the hot instructor I was paired with, and the not-as-hot-but-still-hot instructor she was paired with were watching.

patchday

Back from spending time with the wife.

I can help bring down a Hard mode raid boss - either Crota or Atheon.

L32 titan w/gjally

Can also run NF/Weekly

sandboxgod

Hung Wei Lo

ooooh boy..need to do some catching up.

Anyone still need to do normal CE runs? Black Hammer still eludes me ...that, or a normal GK cp - I'm broke in RL and in Destiny :(

Namikaze1

FUCK!

The GF was screaming with excitement while I was screaming in terror as we fell. For a minute I was yelling "Guardian down! GUARDIAN DOWN!" and the instructor I was attached to was laughing her ass off. Telling me I'm not the first guy to scream out in terror but I am the first to make Destiny references. She told me not to worry cause my Ghost will revive me soon after.

It was terrifying I tell you! All three were telling me to keep my eyes open. No thanks! Stepping out of that plane at such a high altitude is something I don't ever want to experience again. The moment I saw that door open and looked down, my heart plummeted. Thank god I had the instructor with me cause I literally froze in fear. I'm afraid of heights. This...this didn't help not one bit with that. Seriously, if it wasn't for her, I most likely would've never open my chute. Or I would've open it too late.

Yeah, the view was nice and all but it is not worth it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a loooooonnnnnngg shower.

blazeuk

Hunter put through CE NM for the first time, needed every bit of raid gear but was hoping to get at least gloves since I'm still sporting rare ones, ended up with a chest piece and Shroud of Flies class item. Thanks for the run deafmedal, I was pretty useless from the Deathsinger onwards since I couldn't do any damage to anything but the Oversoul.

Hopefully next week will be better and I'll pick up the boots and gloves, I'll have enough shards to fully upgrade 2 of them anyway, increasing my chances of finally getting Black Hammer is a bonus too.

FUCK!

The GF was screaming with excitement while I was screaming in terror as we fell. For a minute I was yelling "Guardian down! GUARDIAN DOWN!" and the instructor I was attached to was laughing her ass off. Telling me I'm not the first guy to scream out in terror but I am the first to make Destiny references. She told me not to worry cause my Ghost will revive me soon after.

It was terrifying I tell you! All three were telling me to keep my eyes open. No thanks! Stepping out of that plane at such a high altitude is something I don't ever want to experience again. The moment I saw that door open and looked down, my heart plummeted. Thank god I had the instructor with me cause I literally froze in fear. I'm afraid of heights. This...this didn't help not one bit with that. Seriously, if it wasn't for her, I most likely would've never open my chute. Or I would've open it too late.

How you were able to skydive in this weather suprises me more.

Ryck

Yeah also this. I was wondering about this. Where the hell did you sky dive that you didn't turn into an icicle and shatter into a million pieces?
Not sure where he's at but its 104 degrees in LA today... So yeah... In the 90's here in SD.

todd360

FUCK!

Y-You actually screamed guardian down while falling? I want to see the receipts.jpeg

Edit: Plus the hot instructor told you your ghost would save you? I need to frame the receipts.

HunRevan

I didn't get glowhoo when i ddi it with my warlock first. Though I gave it to her from my hunter. Maybe thats why. I got the scout rifle and ship thou.

Deku Tree

I didn't get glowhoo when i ddi it with my warlock first. Though I gave it to her from my hunter. Maybe thats why. I got the scout rifle and ship thou.

Yeah exactly. If you transfer it from another toon and maybe equip it then you don't get it again even if it's your first time.

Namikaze1

Girl knew her stuff. Kept asking me gaming questions and telling me some of her favorites games to keep my mind off the fact I WAS FALLING TO DEATH!

todd360

Girl knew her stuff. Kept asking me gaming questions and telling me some of her favorites games to keep my mind off the fact I WAS FALLING TO DEATH!

Nami: I only play destiny. I'm a host on the Mythocast. I'm kinda a big deal.

Hot instructor: *What a werido*

Namikaze1

Nami: I only play destiny. I'm a host on the Mythocast. I'm kinda a big deal.

Hot instructor: *What a werido*
We mostly talked about Uncharted and Bloodborne. Told me she went to the PSX and cried when the UC4 demo was being played. Told me she's gonna cosplay as a female Drake at this Year's SDCC.

Top Bottom