• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

phen0m24

Evolve looks like it has a lot of potential but I haven't heard from enough people about how it stacks up, similar to Destiny you'd definitely need some reliable folks to play with to get max enjoyment. Dying Light sounds like Dead Island + a little Mirror's Edge, I wasn't into DI so I would go Evolve personally.
There's a whole bunch of games on sale as PSN is having a flash sale this weekend.

I got the Lara game so my kiddo and I can play Co op. $8.

deicide2673

Neo Member
Evolve looks like it has a lot of potential but I haven't heard from enough people about how it stacks up, similar to Destiny you'd definitely need some reliable folks to play with to get max enjoyment. Dying Light sounds like Dead Island + a little Mirror's Edge, I wasn't into DI so I would go Evolve personally.
I'm having great fun with Evolve, very impressed with it.

There's a whole bunch of games on sale as PSN is having a flash sale this weekend.

I got the Lara game so my kiddo and I can play Co op. $8.

Nice, Rayman Legends is another great co-op game, I think $10 on sale, my wife and I have beaten it twice actually, really fun if you like 2D platformers.

I'm having great fun with Evolve, very impressed with it.

Cool, thanks for the feedback, I'm definitely tempted to pick it up. I haven't bought a single game since Destiny came out so I've got some gaming savings built up...

The dlc, preorder bullshit doesn't make me want to get evolve :/

Shito

I am wondering if I should spend the coins on copies of the Icebreaker.

I have one Icebreaker and recently acquired my first Black Hammer. From a little bit of playtime, the BH seems superior in most engagements. It's a superior boss killer by a mile with a better ammo regen (no reload versus waiting seconds for each bullet).

There is one instance I can think of that the IB would definitely be superior which is the Oracle checkpoint, but beyond that I can't think of where I'd use the IB over the BH.

Am I missing anything, or should I go with my current feeling that a second or third IB would leave my hands as soon as I get another BH to drop?
Once again, people think about one versus another.
IB can feed bullets to your Black Hammer if you need it.
Basically IB means you don't need special synthesis anymore. Buy two more and profit!

Nice, Rayman Legends is another great co-op game, I think $10 on sale, my wife and I have beaten it twice actually, really fun if you like 2D platformers.

Cool, thanks for the feedback, I'm definitely tempted to pick it up. I haven't bought a single game since Destiny came out so I've got some gaming savings built up...

Are you playing destiny on vday, please tell me you made her bfast in bed.

forrest

formerly nacire
To anyone who may have messaged me to help last night I logged around 1am, but I didn't get any messages until like 3-4 this morning on my phone app while I was sleeping. PSN is seriously frustrating at times. :(

To anyone who may have messaged me to help last night I logged around 1am, but I didn't get any messages until like 3-4 this morning on my phone app while I was sleeping. PSN is seriously frustrating at times. :(

I don't think I can ever forgive you. Not after the pain you caused.

patchday

Dgaf help me, I need a game to wash away the sorrow of not receiving my Majora's Mask New 3DS yet. The order is still in limbo, so it might happen and it might not, so I can't just pick up a regular new 3DS + MM yet.

So, do I go Dying Light or Evolve? Or something else entirely?

I went with Evolve. Will eventually get Dying Light as well I think

Having a lot of fun in Evolve atm.

Look me up if you get it @ sandboxgod. Don't think I have you on my friend's list

Will still be playing Destiny a bit too though. Just not as much

I went with Evolve. Will eventually get Dying Light as well I think

Having a lot of fun in Evolve atm.

Look me up if you get it @ sandboxgod. Don't think I have you on my friend's list

Will still be playing Destiny a bit too though. Just not as much

I'm thinking of getting this today as an anniversary present. Although I may wait till the order 1886

todd360

Dgaf help me, I need a game to wash away the sorrow of not receiving my Majora's Mask New 3DS yet. The order is still in limbo, so it might happen and it might not, so I can't just pick up a regular new 3DS + MM yet.

Buying evolve would make me feel bad. Do what you want though. Perhaps get it used and don't buy any dlc lol.

I wish ninty would just put pokemon on wiiu. Doesn't have to be new, I would be happy with a vc release. Hyatt give me something, I don't want to have to buy a 3ds

Anastasis

Thanks for joining, you saved our butts several times.

Happy with my new legendary void rocket launcher, with tracking, for the Warlock. Woo!

Thank you for having me and getting me to level 29! Blade dancer invisibility was clutch in those revives! Hopefully I'll be 30 soon to contribute more on the offensive front for the next time. Do you normally play on Friday nights?

Hey guys, i bumped an old destiny thread by mistake. Can someone explain to me how the exotic upgrades work? I recently got the ice breaker and there's an upgrade available but it seems to stay at the same damage when i put my cursor over it. Im not understanding.

Deku Tree

Hey guys, i bumped an old destiny thread by mistake. Can someone explain to me how the exotic upgrades work? I recently got the ice breaker and there's an upgrade available but it seems to stay at the same damage when i put my cursor over it. Im not understanding.

Do not upgrade. The exotic upgrades are for people who have pre DLC max 300 attack weapons or max 30 light exotics.

If you upgrade a max 331 attack weapon or max 36 light armor you are basically paying for nothing and it resets all your experience.

Top Bottom