• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

rNilla

We mostly talked about Uncharted and Bloodborne. Told me she went to the PSX and cried when the UC4 demo was being played. Told me she's gonna cosplay as a female Drake at this Year's SDCC.
That is amazing.

Or you fainted before boarding the plane and the rest is fantasy.

phen0m24

We mostly talked about Uncharted and Bloodborne. Told me she went to the PSX and cried when the UC4 demo was being played. Told me she's gonna cosplay as a female Drake at this Year's SDCC.

How old is she and like dang bro a gaming jump instructor?
pics or it didn't happen

TheOddOne

21 medals, 25 Kills
can you top it?
Medals.png
I'm getting there, just need more practice.

ibnJlSfypHEm4h.png

Namikaze1

That is amazing.

Or you fainted before boarding the plane and the rest is fantasy.
I wish I fainted. I pulled every excuse from the book before boarding the plane to get out of it. They all saw through it.

The GF told me I had the option of doing this or watching 50 Shades of Grey with her. I chose the plane.

How old is she and like dang bro a gaming jump instructor?
pics or it didn't happen
She's 28. Got into gaming through her brothers. And the only reason I learned she's a gamer was because I was shouting guardian down.

Namikaze1

So DestinyGAF, how was your day?
Some things have to be done at-least once.
You're right...

Went skydiving for my 18th birthday. 10 days before I shipped of to the military. It was super fun. I have a video of it. We all went tandum.
Dhruv; I have like 85 jumps (military whoo they pay ME to jump!) and I will tell you...it's awesome. It really is.
I have a fear of height so you can imagine how terrifying it was for me. I will admit that for a fleeting moment, I felt as if I could fly.

You're right...

I have a fear of height so you can imagine how terrifying it was for me. I will admit that for a fleeting moment, I felt as if I could fly.

So it's ironic that you mention a fear of heights. We have a training apparatus that's 34 feet tall. I can't stand to go up into it. It sucks. Couple thousand feet up to jump? Hang out of the door of an aircraft? No issues. It's weird.

E92 M3

It's official, Destiny 2 needs an orbital free fall sequence.

Just like ODST please. Opening sequence was great.

I wish I fainted. I pulled every excuse from the book before boarding the plane to get out of it. They all saw through it.

The GF told me I had the option of doing this or watching 50 Shades of Grey with her. I chose the plane.

She's 28. Got into gaming through her brothers. And the only reason I learned she's a gamer was because I was shouting guardian down.

50 Shades is a fantastic movie filled with a great script and heartfelt moments. I am shocked you wouldn't watch a movie that has become an instant classic in cinema.

So it's ironic that you mention a fear of heights. We have a training apparatus that's 34 feet tall. I can't stand to go up into it. It sucks. Couple thousand feet up to jump? Hang out of the door of an aircraft? No issues. It's weird.

For most people a fear of heights is more about the stability of a structe more than than it is the elevation itself. That's how it is for me.

Get me somewhere high where I don't fee like I have any sure footing, I'll flip out. But skydiving is totally different. There is nothing to stand on. It's just open space. Again, it feels like you're just floating.

For most people a fear of heights is more about the stability of a structe more than than it is the elevation itself. That's how it is for me.

Get me somewhere high where I don't fee like I have any sure footing, I'll flip out. But skydiving is totally different. There is nothing to stand on. It's just open space. Again, it feels like you're just floating.

It's psychological too; if your brain has a solid reference point (roof of the building you're on etc) it amplifies the fear of heights. But under canopy there isn't any reference point. So it's cool.

Ridwald

You're right...

Why would you jump out of a perfectly working airplane ?! :) congrats on the achievement you unlocked ...

QP3

As a returning guardian who does not have the expansion, what am I missing out on?

I'm lvl 28, and have noticed that rare drops seem to happen more frewuently. It also seems easier to gain levels (I was stuck on 27 for a while back in December, and got to mid 28 fairly easily this evening.)

So far I like the changes. Buying mats, whoop!

aarcane

Finally got a legendary heavy from a purple engram after much previous disappointment. That was my only gift this Valentine's Day: The Culling with void damage, Counterbalance and Reactive Reload.

As a returning guardian who does not have the expansion, what am I missing out on?

I'm lvl 28, and have noticed that rare drops seem to happen more frewuently. It also seems easier to gain levels (I was stuck on 27 for a while back in December, and got to mid 28 fairly easily this evening.)

So far I like the changes. Buying mats, whoop!

The level cap moved to 32, so it shifted everything. 30 is the new 28. Leveling is a bit faster as a result to hit the same wall.

You are missing out on DLC content which means certain dailies and weekly activities could be locked out if they are DLC. Outside that, everything is the same.

Just had a match where I died 11 times. Every...single...death was from a super. I have a video but don't know if it's really worth posting because it was a boring match otherwise.

This has been the laggiest day I've every played. Druv couldn't even stay in a match, kept getting kicked, along with a few other players every match.

If anyone wants to join for some Crucible, PSN Phaethon. We've got 3 spots.

Stubo

Haha, this got me good!

patchday

Happy Crota

This is my new favorite call out for people to take down Crota.

Hard or Norm?

I'd rather finish him off then do the nf/weekly to be honest (sry to other guy I reply to)

The GF told me I had the option of doing this or watching 50 Shades of Grey with her. I chose the plane..

LOL!

patchday

well darn its 7pm. HM crota glitched on us so bad earlier. Maybe I've wasted enough time on him today

Gonna go play some Evolve.

hit me up if yall got it.

sandboxgod

I hope more people keep playing PvP to fill the time until HoW, this is the first Destiny week I've ever maxed Crucible marks on all 3 characters. Just sucks trying to carry randos like this...

B9ytSinIIAAn80j.jpg:large

Top Bottom