• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

I have become legend!

The final trophy for my not-so-little SunBro
10991190_10204963221373904_4631655852011876839_n.jpg

Finally!

10991063_10204963225093997_4967487063691038494_n.jpg

Congrats, only one I'm missing too since I never wanted to roll a Warcock. Finally made one yesterday so I'll be a Lord soon enough....just need to grind.

Well if you guys are around tomorrow, we've got three...

Yeah.. it's not just the time, but quality time without distractions. There's almost always someone talking to me, it saying "hey, look at this." Only after everyone's asleep do I get some peace, but then I have to worry about talking too loud and waking someone up.

It happens, but not often.

I'm rolling with Voidwalker. Way more dps, better crowd control and no excuse for careless play :p

Can't wait until I level that subclass. Lots of fun to be had in PvP soon. I'll also finally be able to benefit from the Obsidian Mind I've been rockin'
Yeah.. it's not just the time, but quality time without distractions. There's almost always someone talking to me, it saying "hey, look at this." Only after everyone's asleep do I get some peace, but then I have to worry about talking too loud and waking someone up.

That was one of the things keeping me out of the Raids for a long while. I'd either have to wait for the wife to be asleep and sneak on, or she'll have to be out of town on work ups or deployments. I miss her terribly and can't wait for her to get back in country, but I'm not going to deny that I enjoy the the more flexible time available to me.

You don't need to use a mic as long as you can hear voice comms, I did the flawless CE with Kadey and obviously she never uses a mic. Flawless CE is so easy it really doesn't matter, I've done 6-7 of them by now and they never take more than ~1 hour as long as internet connections aren't acting up.

If you want help filling out a team tomorrow I'd be happy to help.

You don't need to use a mic as long as you can hear voice comms, I did the flawless CE with Kadey and obviously she never uses a mic. Flawless CE is so easy it really doesn't matter, I've done 6-7 of them by now and they never take more than ~1 hour as long as internet connections aren't acting up.

If you want help filling out a team tomorrow I'd be happy to help.

I know colonel corn wanted to do it at some point too. Maybe he'd want in tomorrow.

CLBridges

Just watched the Ride Along: Cosmodrome video and it really made me appreciate the game even more for the little details the art design team incorporates. Old Russia remains my favorite location and will be glad when it's expanded upon in future DLC.

On another note, I've been playing a lot more PvP and actually enjoying myself. However, in the upcoming HoW DLC I really hope Bungie will think about including the new PvP maps free for all players and let the PVE content generate the revenue (as it definitely will). This seemingly worked well for Mass Effect 3 as to not split up the Multiplayer base and it's MP is still going pretty strong today. I know I know, Activision, but it's still something to put out there.

Just watched the Ride Along: Cosmodrome video and it really made me appreciate the game even more for the little details the art design team incorporates. Old Russia remains my favorite location and will be glad when it's expanded upon in future DLC.

On another note, I've been playing a lot more PvP and actually enjoying myself. However, in the upcoming HoW DLC I really hope Bungie will think about including the new PvP maps free for all players and let the PVE content generate the revenue (as it definitely will). This seemingly worked well for Mass Effect 3 as to not split up the Multiplayer base and it's MP is still going pretty strong today. I know I know, Activision, but it's still something to put out there.

I'm curious, did they touch on how someplace that was apparently all space craft and stuff has 21 century car husks and cargo planes instead?

CLBridges

I'm curious, did they touch on how someplace that was apparently all space craft and stuff has 21 century car husks and cargo planes instead?

They did actually, their explanation boiled down to humanity essentially putting all resources and knowledge bestowed upon them by the Traveler towards space faring and reaching outer planets versus blinged out futuristic cars etc. So essentially, the automotive/other tech did not progress as rapidly as space/planet colonization tech (this isn't word for word but is basically what was said by the lead art guy)

They did actually, their explanation boiled down to humanity essentially putting all resources and knowledge bestowed upon them by the Traveler towards space faring and reaching outer planets versus blinged out futuristic cars etc. So essentially, the automotive/other tech did not progress as rapidly as space/planet colonization tech (this isn't word for word but is basically what was said by the lead art guy)

Hmm...interesting approach I guess.

Edit: Oh man, Guardian Lord and top of new page? I can't handle all this attention!

kidko

Jumped into a Crucible match and got Hard Light. Any good?

It feels better than it actually is. I still use it from time to time for fun. Hoping for a slight buff. Loved the idea of making it Arc

Edit: any raids going on? Never done hard crota but I'm down for normal or any VoG action.

Also I have HM Gorgons CP on my main and would like someone to hang out on it a bit so I can grab it on my alts!

Any crota hard sword masters on that are willing to help? At crota now with 5.

This post is already 25 min old and I won't be able to get online for another 30 min or so but if you'll still be around then and need help I'd be happy to run sword. If you have any 32 hunters in the group they can just be sure to use invis as much as possible (super, blink strike crouch)

Caved and bought all 3 gear from Xur. The only one I had was Warlock Light beyond nemesis but old version. Then I upgraded my Truth finally as well. First thing I've bought from Xur since he had heavy ammo packs. Figure why not.

boofa

Neo Member
This post is already 25 min old and I won't be able to get online for another 30 min or so but if you'll still be around then and need help I'd be happy to run sword. If you have any 32 hunters in the group they can just be sure to use invis as much as possible (super, blink strike crouch)
Both our hunters have already run. You're in my friend list, if we're still in, feel free to hop in :)

shermas

Just got The Last Word as a reward at the end of a VOC strike... anyone use it? I haven't really touched Hand Cannons, but it's an exotic, so I feel like I should try it out.

Crazy that I got it after a VOC strike.

RdN

Fuck.. Really was looking for some equipment to get me closer to 32, but no luck.

At least I got one Light of the Abyss...

Just got The Last Word as a reward at the end of a VOC strike... anyone use it? I haven't really touched Hand Cannons, but it's an exotic, so I feel like I should try it out.

Crazy that I got it after a VOC strike.

Really awesome once you get it to the Last Word upgrade.

Enjoy it before the accuracy nerf comes in!

Fuck.. Really was looking for some equipment to get me closer to 32, but no luck.

At least I got one Light of the Abyss...

This week for the same for my hunter, no armor drops, just a swordbreaker( which is ironical since I'd never get that close to one to kill it)

Both our hunters have already run. You're in my friend list, if we're still in, feel free to hop in :)

I'm still not able to get online quite yet but it looked like you had some folks who I'm sure were able to help you bust it out no problem, glad that Gaf had you covered!

Also this has to be the slowest moving OT page in DGAF history... o_O

By the way, what is a good website to post my guardian lord proof image to?

Doesn't really matter. I did FB out of convenience. Just set the privacy to 'only me' and inserted the image here. If you don't have one (or Twitter or whatever social network quick linked in the 'share' feature) I'm sure photo bucket or something equivalent will work just fine.

Not sure what everyone else uses.

Top Bottom