• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Gordon

Maxed out raid gear equipped while playing; Boots & Abyss Defiant
Rewards: Boots (exact same roll with ~+5/stat roll) & Abyss Defiant
Things I actually could have used: Chest, helmet, hand cannon, pulse rifle, scout rifle, shotgun, fusion rifle, rockets, or the chaingun. Is there a chaingun? I assume so.
Bloody random nonsense generator :/

ocean

Banned
Just got The Last Word as a reward at the end of a VOC strike... anyone use it? I haven't really touched Hand Cannons, but it's an exotic, so I feel like I should try it out.

Crazy that I got it after a VOC strike.
Once you upgrade it and it gets the stability upgrade, it's the fastest-killing PvP weapon if you're a good shot. It's totally crazy how fast that thing can shoot. Level it up!

Also, let me know if there's any flawless attempts going down tomorrow! I'll be free. Having poured so much time into this game I feel it'd be criminal not to get the platinum eventually. With the insane slowdown in posting activity, coordinating this soonish might be the only way I fear :/

Deku Tree

Ballerhorn

2aEQCSx.jpg

noomi

Haven't really played much the last 2 days, but would love to get a gorgon CP to carry over with me for reset day.

Anyone mind sharing the gorgon chest?

Steroyd

Just got The Last Word as a reward at the end of a VOC strike... anyone use it? I haven't really touched Hand Cannons, but it's an exotic, so I feel like I should try it out.

Awesomest gun to use as a hunter, but between that, Hawkmoon and Thorn, it's the most suceptible to lag.

IHaveIce

Banned

Damn I did not even get a legendary yet from ROC strikes how are you guys getting Exotics

IHaveIce

Banned
Thought I would play some Salvation for the achievement, but nope.

Destiny's PVP is one of the worst AAA shooter mPs I ever played.

blazeuk

With one of my Hunter subclasses almost maxed out I really need to do Flawless Raider to get that Guardian Lord trophy, it will annoy me forever if I don't get it done since I've been through VoG/CE plenty of times without dying myself. I tried it once before and the group had some random LFG players, would never try it that way again, people purposely killing themselves is just too frustrating.

nOoblet16

I have a CE Normal checkpoint for Crota that I was unable to finish yesterday due to lack of experienced players and lack of any good DPS weapons (which fucked up the sword timing).

Anyone who still wants some stuff from that bit of raid wants to give it a go today?

Anyone killing Atheon or Crota? The only thing I've not done on my characters this week

I still have to kill Atheon I think :p

I have a CE Normal checkpoint for Crota that I was unable to finish yesterday due to lack of experienced players and lack of any good DPS weapons (which fucked up the sword timing).

Anyone who still wants some stuff from that bit of raid wants to give it a go today?
I dont mind running the sword if you need it.

I can help, PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

nOoblet16

I dont mind running the sword if you need it.

I can help, PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Hey I wouldn't mind giving a hand if it was needed

Thanks guys, I'll add you now Dusty.
My PSN id is same as my GAF name.

When can you guys play ? I am ready anytime, can even play in half an hour from now if you guys are up for it. I've got Ruthlessbarbarian too, so that makes it 5 of us.

Also it's funny how PS4 is the default platform for this game on gaf, don't even have to mention the platform I am playing on.

When can you guys play ? I am ready anytime, can even play in half an hour from now if you guys are up for it. I've got Ruthlessbarbarian too, so that makes it 5 of us.

Also it's funny how PS4 is the default platform for this game on gaf, don't even have to mention the platform I am playing on.

Ready whenever

HigXx

I'm ready whenever man!!

nOoblet16

I got that Fusion rifle.

Thanks guys, quick and easy.
Got Normal left from the Bridge on other character haha (Not touching HM again on any until I get all the shards to upgrade my main to 32).

tick221

I got that Fusion rifle.

Thanks guys, quick and easy.
Got Normal left from the Bridge on other character haha (Not touching HM again on any until I get all the shards to upgrade my main to 32).

I'll be around all day (way too cold to go out) if you want to knock out the other one. I have one normal and two hard that I'm hoping to get done today.

nOoblet16

I'll be around all day (way too cold to go out) if you want to knock out the other one. I have one normal and two hard that I'm hoping to get done today.

Yea sure, if we can get people to join. I have a checkpoint from the Bridge but I don't mind running the Abyss if others and you want to.

So far Crota Normal (Fresh or From Bridge):

1) nOoblet16
2) tick221
3)
4)
5)
6)

nOoblet16

Can I join this as a level 29? Just curious on the normal/hard level requirements.

I think you can but you won't be able to do anything really in the later part because of level 32 enemies. Destiny has very inconsistent difficulty, enemy level goes up in Normal raid mode over the course of the raid (but never in any other game mode), Hard Mode every enemy stays the same level from start to finish. And Crota's End Hard mode is one level above the max level possible for players.

deafmedal

Yea sure, if we can get people to join. I have a checkpoint from the Bridge but I don't mind running the Abyss if others and you want to.

1) nOoblet16
2) tick221
3)
4)
5)
6)
I'd be up for a fresh run, need 2 still
PSN deafmedal

And I'd be fine with a 29 joining :)

Agent

1) nOoblet16
2) tick221
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'd be down for joining. PSN: phantom8324

Top Bottom