• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

BokehKing

Banned
(from the continuing stories of leveling on the x1 side)

Just hit level 15, still haven't went to Venus, doing bounties is great, I'm hoping I can hit 18 with out ever having to do anymore of the story

nOoblet16

Yea I'm fine with a level 29 joining too if most others are 31 and 32s, help a brother for gear cause we all know how much it sucks to be in that place ! So if everyone's ok then this is what it is.

Crota Normal Fresh run

1) nOoblet16
2) tick221
3) deafmedal1
4) Agent (phantom8324)
5) TheApatheticOne
6)

k1t4j

Guys, do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again?

I do, and to cure it I would like to run CE HM or just Crota HM if anyone has the checkpoint.

I am a 32 Titan

HigXx

Yea I'm fine with a level 29 joining too if most others are 31 and 32s, help a brother for gear cause we all know how much it sucks to be in that place ! So if everyone's ok then this is what it is.

Crota Normal Fresh run

1) nOoblet16
2) tick221
3) deafmedal1
4) Agent (phantom8324)
5) TheApatheticOne
6)

I'll join

Shito

Ok, Bungie, for real now: either forbid the legendary engrams to decode into shards or energies, or add a 30/31 strike playlist that regularly drops purples.
But in the current state, so rarely getting one and seeing it decode into shards is reallllly shitty. I'm 31/32 on all my characters, I'm swimming in ass mats, give me a way to farm legendary engrams to min/max my weapons perks and a chance at an exotic!
Don't you understand I would play A LOT MORE if I could farm those?

Bradach

Crota Normal Fresh run

1) nOoblet16
2) tick221
3) deafmedal1
4) Agent (phantom8324)
5) TheApatheticOne
6)
Any more room? I have a lvl 30 Titan but I've never tried CE before

Ghazi

Ok, Bungie, for real now: either forbid the legendary engrams to decode into shards or energies, or add a 30/31 strike playlist that regularly drops purples.
But in the current state, so rarely getting one and seeing it decode into shards is reallllly shitty. I'm 31/32 on all my characters, I'm swimming in ass mats, give me a way to farm legendary engrams to min/max my weapons perks and a chance at an exotic!

They thought purples decrypting into blues was fun, they definitely don't see a problem with ascendant materials dropping from legendary engrams.

IHaveIce

Banned

Yep I would be so up for that

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
In agreement; that's a great idea. We would be getting lvl 28 Dragon Strikes in HoW though which probably will have higher exotic/legendary drop rate.

Deku Tree

In agreement; that's a great idea. We would be getting lvl 28 Dragon Strikes in HoW though which probably will have higher exotic/legendary drop rate.

No indication of that... Don't get your hopes up. I expect they will just move the TDB ROC blue engram rewards to the 28 Dragon rewards and gimp ROC just like they did with Tiger Strikea when TDB came out.

Bungie: "We made a mistake, Purple engrams should never had decrypted into blues. From now on, they will always decrypt into Legendary*"

*Ascendant Materials now elevated to Legendary status.

They were just saving face, they always intended Rahool to be a bastard and chip away at player goodwill.

No indication of that... Don't get your hopes up. I expect they will just move the TDB ROC blue engram rewards to the 28 Dragon rewards and gimp ROC just like they did with Tiger Strikea when TDB came out.

Yup, it's just rebaselining content 2 levels higher. No change to drops.

Yep, nothing like running Nightfall and getting a legendary engram that decodes to 2 Ass Mats. That's a straight kick in the nuts.

it's also stupid when weapons decrypt into their old 300att variants.

You have no idea how often I mistype "ducking" with an 'F' for some reason...

How often do you type ducking?

It is a terrible feature. It can't handle slang, shorthand or many of the unique words and acronyms you deal with. It is so much of a hassle. I have to undo auto correct so frequently it isn't worth it.

I just turned it off right now.

GhaleonEB

Anyone up to helping a newly minted level 29 warlock through the weekly and/or heroic? Just tried the daily and couldn't clear it; that mission is a bitch solo, especially when under leveled.

Anyone up to helping a newly minted level 29 warlock through the weekly and/or heroic? Just tried the daily and couldn't clear it; that mission is a bitch solo, especially when under leveled.

I can help you out.
Just need a few mins to get my weapons

Alright, I'm in orbit.

Deku Tree

The public event bounty has to be the most tedious bounty there is

Yeah I never do that one.

I am in the process of picking up ten story mission 5K bounties on each toon, doing them when I'm bored or when they turn up as the daily, and not turning them in until further notice... Also not picking up rank up packages or PE packages... Maybe if I get a new exotic that I like I can level it up in seconds... Otherwise no more reasons to grind.

Gordon

I've literally fallen asleep doing it.
I find having a buddy helps - one each in Mothyards/Divide and when an event spawns for one the other comes over. Keeps it more interesting and boosts your likelihood of catching an event if one decides not to spawn.

Top Bottom