• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Someone showed me a new loot cave on Venus.

1: Go to the room with the servitor, dregs and vandals in the Shattered Coast.
2. Kill enemies then go out to the right (next to the chest room). Jump up on the awning above the doorway.
3. Wait 3 seconds then do a double jump.
4. By the time you land the enemies will have respawned. Rinse and repeat.

It was pretty damn fast, I may go try it again after I play 2k15 with my roommate. I'll definitely be using it for certain bounties such as super kills and the like.

Edit: Found a video. Same place but instead of jumping on the pipes, just get on the awning thing, wait a second then jump as high as you can.

Any 1, 2 or 3 with some decent rocket launcher want a quick normal Crota kill? Just post PSN

I'll join if you don't mnd waiting a couple mins for me to swap my Truth over to my alt. PSN ScaryG (already on your FL)

Edit: oh my god could it take any longer to swap equipment between chars

Tapiozona

Banned
Holy hell. I only have one guardian since launch and I thought id never get any of the good drops....that said in the last 5 days I've gotten..

2 gjallahorns
Vex
Fatebringer
Word of crota

I got the gjallahorn, word, vex, and fatebringer today alone. I had none of these weapons until this week.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
fun sword school n' kill tonight guys. :> repeat attendees are always welcome for sword school sunday nights so feel free if you catch the sign ups again next time, if you want more experience or to try on another character..

Xion385

Holy hell. I only have one guardian since launch and I thought id never get any of the good drops....that said in the last 5 days I've gotten..

2 gjallahorns
Vex
Fatebringer
Word of crota

I got the gjallahorn, word, vex, and fatebringer today alone. I had none of these weapons until this week.

giphy.gif

Sullichin

fun sword school n' kill tonight guys. :> repeat attendees are always welcome for sword school sunday nights so feel free if you catch the sign ups again next time, if you want more experience or to try on another character..
Thanks again for the practice and sticking around until we got that kill. Had a bunch of bounties and a telemetry ready to go for my new black hammer.

Zoidberg

This game is a real buzz kill sometimes. Finished a patrol bounty to level up vanguard, got a legendary primary engram from a dreg. Turn in the engram, 2 energy. Turn in the package, 1 energy and a commendation. Shit...

NastyBook

HAWKMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA~!

HAWKMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

Congrats :D

kidko

i swear

my baby can detect when i try to join a raid and instantly wakes up screaming

Edit-

I can host a HM gorgons CP if anyone needs it. Would like to share it with my alts

CLBridges

This game is a real buzz kill sometimes. Finished a patrol bounty to level up vanguard, got a legendary primary engram from a dreg. Turn in the engram, 2 energy. Turn in the package, 1 energy and a commendation. Shit...

I know that feel man. Really wish Bungie would either drastically decrease getting ascendant mats upon turning in an engram or ranking up faction or remove in general (best option IMO). Removing ascendant mats from these two instances effects noone negatively. If a legendary engram drops, it should decrypt to whatever weapon/armor and player decides to shard or not. And, ranking up one of the factions and getting one shard and a mote of light, that ain't right lol.

Congrats Gibb :)

Was able to take Crota down on hard as the swordbearer on my hunter. Maybe my fifth attempt all time. 3rd of tonight.

It really isn't that bad guy. I would recommend trying it.

Zoidberg

I know that feel man. Really wish Bungie would either drastically decrease getting ascendant mats upon turning in an engram or ranking up faction or remove in general (best option IMO). Removing ascendant mats from these two instances effects noone negatively. If a legendary engram drops, it should decrypt to whatever weapon/armor and player decides to shard or not. And, ranking up one of the factions and getting one shard and a mote of light, that ain't right lol.

In the past month I've had 4 primary legendary engrams, 3 of which have ended up as 2 energy, the last was an awful roll of a pulse rifle. I saw the engram drop today, and I can honestly say that I wasn't excited, even for even a second. I joked to myself it would end up as energy.

Packages are the same, 3 of my last 5 have been single mats + commendation. The other two were single mat + a titan mark and single mat + a hunter cloak.

RNG is a cruel mistress

NPaL2dJ.jpg

Raybunny

ROC strike:

D Nexus
Sepiks Prime
Archon Priest
Valus T'BAG
D Nexus
D Nexus
Sepiks Prime
Summoning Pits