• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

patchday

Just got Word of Crota from HM Crota. Whew! that was the last primary I needed. I never did do the grind for that exotic AR so I can get Crux but it doesn't look very interesting too me.

I think I might still run Normal Crota because I still need radiant energy. But probably will be avoiding Hard mode or only run it once a week or so

Oh right- and I was able to clear hm crota with randoms too. So that was coo

patchday

I got Fatebringer last night! Yeah boy. Now to level it up as fast as possible so I can understand the love.

What is the best way to track what raids you have done with each character? I was using the Destiny app but it isn't as easy to use as I'd like. Any suggestions?

Edit: Nvm. Just realized the Bungie site shows the progress in raids.

Fatebringer is amazing! My favorite gun in the game I think

I will be using Word of Crota for Ngithfalls and such though when its void dmg bonus. But besides that I think it will be Fate for me

edit-->

As soon as I started glimmer farming, chimicangas. Smh. Starting again

I can come! v[edit2] lemme finish this crucible

EL CUCO

Hard to say, TTKs are so low in Crucible, taking less damage would still only extend your time by a fraction of a second if someone really has a line on you.
I don't think its bugged. Most notably, they always take less damage from thorn. I think each tick does like 4 damage only.
Hmm...ok. I guess it's just minimal, like it takes 1 extra bullet or something like that.

lt519

Still need 3 more for normal CE raid. We're probably gonna just start soon, can jump in at any point if you want, psn rarbusto

Anybody else feel that Radiant skin is bugged?
I don't feel like I'm taking any less damage in PVP

I also have this concern, I wonder if anyone has tested this out? Radiant Skin is my go-to ability and sometimes I feel the armor boost isn't consistent. With this game I wouldn't surprised if it was bugged.

I did survive a rocket to the chest with Radiant Skin before. My mouth was agape. That was months ago, who knows what could have changed by then. Something must have been bugged as that doesn't seem right.

SLD2uAx.jpg

Address me as such.

Thanks and yea it took me forever since I made the dumb mistake of having 3 Hunters at the start of Destiny. Leveling up subclasses takes forever. I'm not motivated to start maxing out my Titan's Striker class now.

Make sure you switch to it for bounties, thats how I level my subclasses up. Of course I forgot to switch to the subclass sometimes :p

Gordon

I decided to get the hoodless cloak from the starter hunter. Most end-game helmet look kinda off without the hood but the raid helm isn't too bad.
lol that's sweet. I grabbed the titan belt once I got sick of the retarded physics on the legendary tea towels I was wearing. Kinda wish I could upgrade it to legendary. That would be sweet. Pointless, but sweet.

Top Bottom