• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

I am fortunate enough to have acquired the ship today for hitting rank 28 with Dead Orbit.

rbUiDbR.jpg

1AOw2sW.jpg
Idontbelieveyou.gif
/s

Ridwald

I am fortunate enough to have acquired the ship today for hitting rank 28 with Dead Orbit.

rbUiDbR.jpg

1AOw2sW.jpg

Congrats on the ship, never saw one of these, i managed to get shaders myself but it's the first time i see this ship :) It is true when they say all that faction stuff is harder to get than exotics ...

Lima

What did you get? Delicious energy?

A shitty rocket launcher so 2 ass energy. Was still pretty cool.

And God damn after helping out so many groups tonight I gotta go back to solo HM CE.

TheHM05 and Ovrez are still going right now. And while HM might be the least consistent out of all the people racing right now he has my utmost respect because he is dedicated like one else to get it.

Is anyone able to be swordbearer on crota normal mode?

Its a two man team just takes me to long to alternate ghorn then sword slashing.

Legendkilla3rd

Shito

And God damn after helping out so many groups tonight I gotta go back to solo HM CE.

TheHM05 and Ovrez are still going right now. And while HM might be the least consistent out of all the people racing right now he has my utmost respect because he is dedicated like one else to get it.
Didn't know these guys!
There goes my work day... :D

nOoblet16

Will anyone be doing Crota hard mode today ?

My Hunter hit 32 today. I've only managed to finish it completely once while I was level 31, where I was pretty much the bait inside the bubble shield, the rest of the times I'd only play until the thrall hallway part with a couple of friends by cheesing the bridge and then stop, but now I can actually play.

EDIT: I have a checkpoint from the thrall hallway section in hard mode.

Will anyone be doing Crota hard mode today ?

My Hunter hit 32 today. I've only managed to finish it completely once while I was level 31, where I was pretty much the bait inside the bubble shield, the rest of the times I'd only play until the thrall hallway part with a couple of friends by cheesing the bridge and then stop, but now I can actually play.

EDIT: I have a checkpoint from the thrall hallway section in hard mode.

I can help, I'd actually like to do the Deathsinger portion, and I'll stick around to kill Crota as well even though I have all my kills for the week.

Lima

You streaming it? Watching HM and Orevz now on multi-Twitch.

Nah.

I only do it in short bursts because I easily get bored by it. I'm honestly not committed enough and Ryan is probably gonna get it before anyone else. Even then it is a one trick pony kinda thing you know? Sure if you throw yourself at it and try it for hundreds of hours it's bound to happen once. Luck will be a big part of that run though because the general strategy is pretty clear now. Going for 4 swords and always going slash + 4 heavy slams per sword. Now it's just a matter of getting a run where the boomers are not really interested in you.

Like really it will be on video and it will not be repeatable, not even for the person who did it. At least not on a consistent basis.

Anyway since I became a little bored with it I looked to help out a lfg group. Guy they invited who usually runs sword was skeptical when I asked if everyone was okay with triple downing him for the first sword.

Oh boy they did a good job. All the rockets came on command and in sync and took him down. I forgot though that the titan had put up his bubble where Crota stands so while doing my thing I picked up those orbs. I went in for the 3rd down and did my slash and 3 heavy slams when it said super charged. Without even hesitating I pressed the buttons for the super and before the animation even hit off I put the controller down and facepalmed.

Cause you know it enraged Crota with the super hit lol. Too much damage in one sword. Guys weren't even mad though.

E92 M3

I didn't play any video games at all over the weekend - crazy. Destiny really drains me over the course of the week, but here we are now on the eve of another reset :D

Namikaze1

Seems like whatever game I'm looking forward is going to get hated by a large number of people in this forum for such trivial reasons. Also, that Destiny thread is looking to be like all the rest.

I should (hopefully) be home in a few hours. Does anybody want to help me do Nightfall or Weekly or whatever? Provided I'm still awake. :)
Hey! You're back! You missed out on my near death experience.

Top Bottom