• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Sorry Rubenov, x__o and crew, internet crapped out again. Fun dominating matches like usual but I'm done with Crucible for right now, even by Destiny standards that was some ridiculous lag haha.

I got Fatebringer last night! Yeah boy. Now to level it up as fast as possible so I can understand the love.

What is the best way to track what raids you have done with each character? I was using the Destiny app but it isn't as easy to use as I'd like. Any suggestions?

Edit: Nvm. Just realized the Bungie site shows the progress in raids.

I got Fatebringer last night! Yeah boy. Now to level it up as fast as possible so I can understand the love.

What is the best way to track what raids you have done with each character? I was using the Destiny app but it isn't as easy to use as I'd like. Any suggestions?

It does show progress but unfortunately doesn't track which loot drop corresponding to which square filled in, they just fill in one after the other whenever you complete them. Not perfect but works well enough.

Sure do, one sec.

Awesome, thanks!

I will save it on my Titan and then I can switch to my Hunter if you still need to kill him this week. I could even switch to my Warlock if someone else wants to do sword since I don't think I've gotten that loot drop. Or if there's a team going later tonight just shoot me an invite, I should be around/available most of the evening.

boofa

Neo Member
Awesome, thanks!

I will save it on my Titan and then I can switch to my Hunter if you still need to kill him this week. I could even switch to my Warlock if someone else wants to do sword since I don't think I've gotten that loot drop. Or if there's a team going later tonight just shoot me an invite, I should be around/available most of the evening.

Haven't gotten the drop yet, but don't need anything. Happy to help if someone does though.

olympia

Who else is doing Sword School, starts at 6 PST, right? I'm down to give HM Crotes a stab for the first time afterwards. I think I have a Thrallway checkpoint.

I think I grind so much because I am obsessed with the thought of Destiny 2 and I hope progress/grimoire/weapons/armor will affect my character in Destiny 2. I just beat the Black Garden mission on my Titan and the area was amazing. It look so huge and just imagine being able to traverse through the giant maze of the Black Garden. After destroying the heart I was just looking at the red leaves fall around me, and how me walking or run affected how it looked. Amazing.

Mindlog

Thank you glimmer train.
I should have enough to buy everything I want (if anything) from IB without worrying about a grind to level 5.

lunlunqq

1. Xion385
2. iRAWRasaurus
3. Lunlunqq

Cool. You can grab the checkpoint for an alt, if you want. So we can start round two from there. I would like to do a full run the first time.

Would you mind doing a full run the first time?

Ok. I'm fine with full run too.

1. Xion385
2. iRAWRasaurus
3. Lunlunqq

Cool. You can grab the checkpoint for an alt, if you want. So we can start round two from there. I would like to do a full run the first time.

Would you mind doing a full run the first time?
Yeah that's fine with me. any chance if people are alright with doing the orcales again if I don't get the foil? It would be nice to have but no biggie.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
...shit. I forgot to secure a normal Crota CP again didn't I. Can any heroic Guardian step in to pass one to me? D:

edit: whew. had it on my titan, try 3/3 haha

blazeuk

My grind to 32 on my 3rd character has pretty much ended until Tuesday now, I have my exotic helmet fully upgraded and the 1 raid armour piece I got is also fully upgraded. Just need gloves and boots on Tuesday and I should go from 29 straight to 31, worst case I can hopefully rank up IB for those if the raid doesn't give them to me.

Agent

Hanging out at the Gorgon checkpoint if anyone wants to roll the exotic dice. Fireteam is open, join in. PSN: phantom8324

Lnkn52

Have fun with that Fatebringer. That thing is so op, you can even use it as a sniper.

Top Bottom