• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Exactly 37 seconds into this Rumble match a Titan used his Bubble Super.

Please explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IP6bjSepzM

Hey Kor can I get added to the Guardian Lord list

SLD2uAx.jpg

Address me as such.

joecanada

I actually think the pvp might work best in Rumble #1 if you can deal with fusion rifle spam (Vex). Clash would be #2. Control is dead last.

I know Control is a huge newbie magnet. And you'd think in theory it would be the best mode. Unfortunately, this game has so much AoE spam your only security is a titan bubble or popping them 1st before they get to the control points

Rumble is nice because there's a lot less super spam there. Everyone is on their own and cannot rely on teammates to generate orbs.

Didn't rank Doubles / Skirmish / salvage since I dont play those too much

actually there is an element here to control that most forget but I remind my fireteam about all the time... you don't have to camp the control points at all, because the opposing team has to at least neutralize the point before they even can begin to erase your influence on that point. this takes about ten seconds or so, you can simply snipe people out of these points and never sit on the actual point once it's taken.
I almost never sit on an actual point I am mostly watching it from ten to thirty feet away.... also i don't find it unbalanced when every class has an almost invincible move of some type?

what really ruins it is lag, the concept and execution is quite fun, the rewards are horrendous (worst maybe in history of games) and the lag makes it a beginner magnet because everyone can punch and get kills, as it doesn't register fast enough to reward you for skill....

Done.

I guess that makes sense, but man is that a stupid mechanic...

Thanks my friend.

-

Also I hate playing crucible and my team doesn't know basic strategies like popping orbs for each other or staying together. God I had to back out of 3 matches because in the first minutes the score was 500 to 2000+

Namikaze1

Omnigul is the last of Crota's generals. She is the architect of her master's awakening. As long as she lives, the threat of Crota's return will haunt the world. Track her down and exterminate every Hive that stands in your way.

noomi

Omnigul is the last of Crota's generals. She is the architect of her master's awakening. As long as she lives, the threat of Crota's return will haunt the world. Track her down and exterminate every Hive that stands in your way.

*player departed*

I need to do this too. Been trying to make the jump with my warlock for the last 40mins but am failing miserably! PSN: Darknyss

I don't remember seeing much discussion on here about the Reddit post that actually figured out the trick to getting the Abyss jump down every time. Start tapping your foot to the beat to the rate that the darkness ticks up and down. It is a constant tick. So once you are the rock, you are taping your foot, you should have a tick or two of the darkness wearing off to confirm the beat. Start your jump right before a tick. Keeping the beat is the hardest part, but after that the timing works every time. Super helpful for those solo runs.

Edit: Lots of free metronome apps out there that would probably make this easier. I often get distracted by thrall and lose the beat.

Namikaze1

*player departed*
Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with Omnigul on Earth. She is the architect of her master's awakening. As long as she lives, the threat of Crota's return will haunt the world. So let's get to taking out her Hive, one by one

I have x2 Crota NM CP that I'd like to beat. Looking for 5 for either or both.
I can run the sword if you need someone to do it. It will take ~20 mins for both kills..without any
epic-sax-guy-o.gif
which I am prone to do somethings :p

This is true.

vctor182

You gonna wish it was Spongebob.

No one knows what the Nightfall cycle is like since The Dark Bellw hit. There were weeks where we should've had a particular strike only to get something else.

I think it's a different planet each week, unless there's 2 strikes in the planet and/or the DLC strike has had it's chance to shine before the cycle ends. For example, cycle starts with Earth so Devil's Lair is #1 always, then we have:

Earth > DLC* > Moon > Venus > Mars

DLC Strike can go anywhere before sponge bob
Since Venus has two strikes sometimes we get both but if for example, we get Nexus and then Sponge Bob, then we won't get Winter's Run until after moon's strike next cycle. Since this week we already had the DLC strike then tomorrow will start Sponge Bob week and Eris will have the Kill Ultras or Majors during Nightfall bounty (That bounty comes up every tuesday)

Was looking through my vault and my God are commendations useless and a thoroughly half assed idea introduced by Bungie. I have 17 Vanguard commendations and 7 for crucible.

I hope to God they're still useful come House of Wolves but I'm expecting them to introduce another roadblock to slow down progression. Exotic shards are also worthless sitting on 14 with nothing else to upgrade except two primary weapons.

anyone with death singers check point on normal looking to do it a few times?

Me and my level 32 friend are up for it.

1: MandrakeUK
2 :Friend

Top Bottom