• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

lt519

Alright just gonna start this then..

PSN CE Raid:

1. rarbusto
2. forza_aldi

I'm just on running bounties, if we can't get 6 I'm fine with rocking less on Normal.

Looks like I need to level up my husk if the pit now. I stumbled across the crux. I'll be doing bounties, but if anyone wants to do Atheon, let me know. It will be my last shot at the GHorn for the week

haha nice! Did you get MH4? I've never played a MH game but it looks fun. I might be picking it up today :X

Also, if you click on the thing you want to screenshot, you do hold down Alt then press PrintScreen to get only the window you want to capture :p

Dunk#7

Ok Nevermind problem solved. Thanks for the input haha I was freaking out

I started it on a different difficulty level. Playing it through would have probably worked as well. It seemed stuck even if I used square to restart

patchday

I believe its impossible to get tripod and tracking, so the next best thing IMO is tracking and field scout.
edit: Here is the IB RL I currently have, forgive the massive 3 screen shot, dont know how to take only 1 screen shot of my computer screen.
POST MOAR DAMNIT!!

still faster than the other threads :p

Yeah this thread much faster than the Evolve thread still (for example)

much better stats on your RL than mine. Back when I choose mine, I thought cluster bombs would be awesome for me... But they do not work like I thought they would

haha nice! Did you get MH4? I've never played a MH game but it looks fun. I might be picking it up today :X

Also, if you click on the thing you want to screenshot, you do hold down Alt then press PrintScreen to get only the window you want to capture :p

Yeah I picked up MH4U! Its my first MH game so I am def scrubbing it up haha. If you get it, we can scrub up the hunt :p

I did hit the windows key + printscreen or did you actually mean Alt + printscreen instead of the windows key?

Yeah this thread much faster than the Evolve thread still (for example)

much better stats on your RL than mine. Back when I choose mine, I thought cluster bombs would be awesome for me... But they do not work like I thought they would
Didnt know they had cluster bombs, would it be in the third slot? I would prefer Spray and Pray over Grenadier but I didnt want to lost tracking + field scout and was almost out of MoL :lol

RdN

Finally got to 100 crucible marks on a single week for the achievement.. Multiplayer is soo boring, so unbalanced.

Not to mention that in all these 40+ matches i played this week I got nothing good.

patchday

Finally got to 100 crucible marks on a single week for the achievement.. Multiplayer is soo boring, so unbalanced.

Not to mention that in all these 40+ matches i played this week I got nothing good.

I actually think the pvp might work best in Rumble #1 if you can deal with fusion rifle spam (Vex). Clash would be #2. Control is dead last.

I know Control is a huge newbie magnet. And you'd think in theory it would be the best mode. Unfortunately, this game has so much AoE spam your only security is a titan bubble or popping them 1st before they get to the control points

Rumble is nice because there's a lot less super spam there. Everyone is on their own and cannot rely on teammates to generate orbs.

Didn't rank Doubles / Skirmish / salvage since I dont play those too much

Mindlog

My friend has been pretty obsessed with getting a rocket launched with target tracking -- even though I keep telling him it's really not that hard to hit Crota with a standard rocket launcher (or one with at least proximity detonation). He's done normal CE 3-4 times and seems to think it necessary.

He claims that he's going to grind a rocket launcher out of Iron Banner, and then keep re-rolling it until he gets one with tracking. But out of curiousity I have to ask - is it possible to re-roll a rocket launcher and get a tracking perk? I'd hate for him to do all that grinding for nothing.
They're really good for that purpose. I have a void with tracking and clown cartridge, I didn't know CC actually generated heavy ammo which is great. I also have an Arc with field scout and fast reload. They're really great for burns. Try to get Arc or Void if possible. Finding a great tracking solar rocket launcher is almost a guarantee.
I messed up my IB rocket launcher and didn't pick Tracking.

So sad. And it only has 1 rocket in the mag unless I select field scout :(

Wasted my motes
I kept one that didn't have tracking, but it has tripod and reload perks. It mauled Phogoth during an Arc burn,
I believe its impossible to get tripod and tracking, so the next best thing IMO is tracking and field scout.
Yup, they have the same slot.
Also, field scout doesn't stack with Tripod which is disappointing.
Anyone running normal CE in this ghost town?
Might run it on my Titan later to see if I can get the solo done there just for fun. Wouldn't mind giving away free loot.

It's weird. On a full team it's easy to favor the Hunter. When solo running the Hunter felt way clumsier than my Warlock.

Also remembered that you can switch straight from sword to your rocket launcher by holding the button down. Oops.

Its very disheartening, and when I get down by a lot I stop trying, sit and browse with my phone. I stick around just to see if I get anything good. I hate MP so much.

RetroMG

I swear to god, Dhruv just snapped his fingers and made four new players appear out of nowhere to join our raid team, and we beat the hell out of Crota. Well, they beat the hell out of him. I sniped Boomers. :)

Yeah I picked up MH4U! Its my first MH game so I am def scrubbing it up haha. If you get it, we can scrub up the hunt :p

I did hit the windows key + printscreen or did you actually mean Alt + printscreen instead of the windows key?

Hahaha yes, let's Scrub up!

Yea Alt key + screenprint just does the window you have selected if you're on desktop. It should work for laptop too but maybe it'll then be Windows + alt + screenprint

That was brilliant, thank you LTwood, T44, rnilla and kennii for assembling so fast and killing crota, much appreciated :)

I swear to god, Dhruv just snapped his fingers and made four new players appear out of nowhere to join our raid team, and we beat the hell out of Crota. Well, they beat the hell out of him. I sniped Boomers. :)

It's always good to know awesome people :)

Jesus christ... is there some new Crucible cheat I need to be aware of regarding super energy?

I just had a Titan pop a Bubble less than 45 seconds into a Rumble match.

Video inbound.

Top Bottom