• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylp583mJa2Q&feature=youtu.be

This video had me dying. A must watch for any destiny player. If you don't laugh then you don't play enough!

oIk82d5.gif

It's funny until you realize how it cuts...

Is this any good?

Well it's no NLB...

iNHPh4LwnphvM.gif

Like that one relationship you never see coming: I have fallen in love with The Word of Crota.

I have a devil you don't with the same specs as WoC and I like it more cause it has field scout and outlaw. The fast ROF is good but it does a lot less damage than something like the fatebringer

I think at 331 attack it does the same damage as fatebringer which has 300 attack. I guess the extra impact on the fatebringer makes uo for the lower attack

border

I just got my new Warlock to Level 27 tonight.

Would anyone like to help me limp through the Nightfall and/or Weekly before the reset? Playing on PS4.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just got my new Warlock to Level 27 tonight.

Would anyone like to help me limp through the Nightfall and/or Weekly before the reset? Playing on PS4.
yeah sometime later. think I'm supposed to be doing an hm Crota kill now. you got it right in your thread btw.

E92 M3

I have a devil you don't with the same specs as WoC and I like it more cause it has field scout and outlaw. The fast ROF is good but it does a lot less damage than something like the fatebringer

I think at 331 attack it does the same damage as fatebringer which has 300 attack. I guess the extra impact on the fatebringer makes uo for the lower attack

In essence Fatebringer is perfect: 6 figure salary, bangin' body and mansion on the water side. Word of Crota is a middle manager with 2 cats and mortgage that's about to go under - but you damn love it anyway!

border

Dude, I'm going to kill this guy if you don't give your PSN in the next 2 minutes. Watching my Hunter go in and out of invis is driving me crazy lol
I'm border199x on PSN. I'll join and finish it with you. Don't mind waiting on the other guy as well.

In essence Fatebringer is perfect: 6 figure salary, bangin' body and mansion on the water side. Word of Crota is a middle manager with 2 cats and mortgage that's about to go under - but you damn love it anyway!

Lol yeah

Was just using it. Man I wish we could upgrade the attack on fatebringer. It's so fucking good

border

yeah sometime later. think I'm supposed to be doing an hm Crota kill now. you got it right in your thread btw.
Haha -- thanks very much!

I will drop you a line if I see you on after you are done with the raid. Only need the Nightfall now since El Cuco let me sit in in the finale of his Weekly Heroic (thanks Cuco!).

Ozone

Anyone need someone for a HM Crota kill? Haven't done a hard one before, but I just hit 32 today so I feel I could give it a shot. ID: Ozone31

EL CUCO

Haha -- thanks very much!

I will drop you a line if I see you on after you are done with the raid. Only need the Nightfall now since El Cuco let me sit in in the finale of his Weekly Heroic (thanks Cuco!).
No problem, man! Always happy to help.

gdt

Haven't turned on Destiny since Tuesday, and been out of the thread too. Any news I missed out on? Missed everything non Nightfall as well. I'd be up for a Crota kill later tonight.

lt519

Nice work guys, HidingMyThunder with the pro sword skills and the rest of the teamwork was phenomenal. 3 tries. Like I said earlier, sometimes you just have to give it a rest and come back.

edit: and props for LTWOOD running the distraction bubble and rockets on the vita (I'm sure it was nice challenge)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I guess I'm putting together an HM Crota kill, except I only have the Deathsinger CP so I'd take the Crota one if anyone has it. I can run sword, I don't see Palom online but Jay is onboard so..

1. Hawkian
2. NarcissisticJay
3. Ditters1
4. cooi_breeze
5. xplicitone

Looks like some people wanna do deathsinger too so let's get that done, one more.

Ditters

I guess I'm putting together an HM Crota kill, except I only have the Deathsinger CP so I'd take the Crota one if anyone has it. I can run sword, I don't see Palom online but Jay is onboard so..

1. Hawkian
2. NarcissisticJay
I am definitely down for deathsinger and crota. Ditters1

1. Hawkian
2. NarcissisticJay
3. Ditters1

Mind if I join? I have a crota check point for hard mode. PSN cooi_breeze

1. Hawkian
2. NarcissisticJay
3. Ditters1

I'm down for both

lt519

is a 31 too puny for hard crota? if not i'd like to try it.

PSN: thaOcho

It's doable, we've done it with 3 31's before but if you are 31 you need to have maxed weapons and a way to heal yourself. If you can't heal yourself you'll just be a liability to the team against Crota. Rest of the raid you'll prob just be along for the ride if you don't have some solid weapons.

The Ocho

Neo Member
It's doable, we've done it with 3 31's before but if you are 31 you need to have maxed weapons and a way to heal yourself. If you can't heal yourself you'll just be a liability to the team against Crota. Rest of the raid you'll prob just be along for the ride if you don't have some solid weapons.

good to know. Not quite there on the weapon front. Maybe next time.

lt519

good to know. Not quite there on the weapon front. Maybe next time.

If you are a Titan you can provide a lot of use outside of doing damage, so I shouldn't short change 31s. I'd be willing to play with you as long as you could heal during the Crota fight regardless of class.

mamoui

Just got flawlwess raider! Thanks to the guys i was runing with!
I still need raiding party. Someone want to do a fast crotas end normal for it?
You can join the achieve trophy gaf clan

coy

Nice work guys, HidingMyThunder with the pro sword skills and the rest of the teamwork was phenomenal. 3 tries. Like I said earlier, sometimes you just have to give it a rest and come back.

edit: and props for LTWOOD running the distraction bubble and rockets on the vita (I'm sure it was nice challenge)
Solid communication on this run (not a crack on LT w/o a mic) that made it quite smooth. Glad this run worked out given the earlier attempts.

Running through Iron Banner with my woes.

This is going to be the first Iron Banner I actually participate in. Hoping my new Striker Titan will net me some easy/OP super and shoulder charge kills.

Top Bottom