• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

:') the anniversary version will never be as good

ibml7criJWu7bz.gif

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Destiny

Mindlog

Can anyone give some assist in beating Crotas End finale on normal, ps4. Right now it's just 3 of us, any help would be appreciated.

Psn: Panjeet
Normal or Hard?

Seven minutes ago? Thread is slow!
I'd be happy to give it a go on my Warlock. My Hunter solo was messy so I want to remember what it's like to solo Crota with a proper class.

Warlock > Titan > lolHunter

todd360

:') the anniversary version will never be as good

ibml7criJWu7bz.gif

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Destiny

Its fascinating to think that the best run of Pokemon red didn't happen until years after it originally came out.

I get it, I mean I sometimes get so pissed you can go 5 minutes and get killed like this "super, rocket, rocket, super, super, super"... and it really gets to you because yes in that way the fun is sucked out of it.
But really I don't see how it's any different than any other MP game... if you have a bad team, you are going to have less fun in some situations. In COD if someone was spamming AC140 or how about a nuke? you would pretty much just quit out.
Battlefield, if you had one team who had two good heli pilots, it was hell. same with tanks.

I think its a team game so at some point you need a good team. My biggest issue is lag because I run a sunsinger. Therefore as a sunsinger everything kills me lol... bladedancer, I can't go into bubbles, titan smash. My only recourse is of course to raise from the dead and punch or spam grenades but due to lag you often get simultaneous kills. However I can switch on the fly meaning if I run up against a team of bubble titans I will switch to void walker and start sending void bombs in there.

Again i think there should be custom modes but I don't think the supers should be nerfed in any way. They are meant to be a super, probably the only problem is perhaps there should be a cap on how fast you earn supers. but again the problem of team balance comes into play because the team with more kills will earn super faster.

I vastly prefer this game type to halo where it was a rush for the rocket launcher and then everyone just scattered. Whole games revolved around weapon spawns, which I hate.

Guess it's a matter of taste. I just can't get into the PVP. Even when I'm playing well, I get sick of it fast. I just don't like it. I feel like as much as the game play in PVE is fun, the gameplay in PVP is the opposite

Normal or Hard?

Seven minutes ago? Thread is slow!
I'd be happy to give it a go on my Warlock. My Hunter solo was messy so I want to remember what it's like to solo Crota with a proper class.

Warlock > Titan > lolHunter

Warlock isn't a proper class. Don't be silly.

the rewards are horrendous (worst maybe in history of games)

Yea they really need to design better rewards. Even daily quests to limit people from racking. Like go on a 5 kill streak while capturing 3 total points, 5 marks. Team win by 2x points, 5 marks. Anything really. At least 10 kills + 10 assists in 1 match, 5 marks. 2-3 marks per completed match is pretty bad. Not to mention 100 mark weekly cap. Thus would also keep people from quitting. 0 points at the end of a match where you're in it from the beginning, -5 marks (idle players suck).

joecanada

Yea they really need to design better rewards. Even daily quests to limit people from racking. Like go on a 5 kill streak while capturing 3 total points, 5 marks. Team win by 2x points, 5 marks. Anything really. At least 10 kills + 10 assists in 1 match, 5 marks. 2-3 marks per completed match is pretty bad. Not to mention 100 mark weekly cap. Thus would also keep people from quitting. 0 points at the end of a match where you're in it from the beginning, -5 marks (idle players suck).

yeah i agree , also with this though , the marks should be good for much more... why not let people re-roll weapons, give out some ammo skins, different marks for higher levels, level 5, 7, 10 etc...

I have been maxed on marks for both vanguard and crucible for weeks, only waiting for dlc again to buy the one or two new weapons I want, there should be many more. even similar weapons with different elements, or sell random engrams, ANYTHING>
I mean why am I level 6 crucible? only because i like the challenge of MP games.

yeah i agree , also with this though , the marks should be good for much more... why not let people re-roll weapons, give out some ammo skins, different marks for higher levels, level 5, 7, 10 etc...

I have been maxed on marks for both vanguard and crucible for weeks, only waiting for dlc again to buy the one or two new weapons I want, there should be many more. even similar weapons with different elements, or sell random engrams, ANYTHING>
I mean why am I level 6 crucible? only because i like the challenge of MP games.

Yea I love competitive MP, but I hate when I get killed from lag. Better rewards (and marks being more useful as you said) would at least be something. And when they have special events like iron banner, they should up the weekly cap.

So do you guys do the raid on Normal and then hard? Or do you go straight to hard?

I use to always do 3x VoG HM -->3x Nightfalls-->3x weeklies with my reset team but now, since myself and another bearly have enough time to do the reset raids, we tend to do normal 3x deathsinger-->Crota kills and maybe a CE HM raid. RL mehhh

I use to always do 3x VoG HM -->3x Nightfalls-->3x weeklies with my reset team but now, since myself and another bearly have enough time to do the reset raids, we tend to do normal 3x deathsinger-->Crota kills and maybe a CE HM raid. RL mehhh

I want to know if doing it on both NM and HM increase your chance to get exotics, or decrease it ina sort of double down for doing it on HM only.

I don't understand how this works.

Should I always double up NM HM or just head to HM only.

I want to know if doing it on both NM and HM increase your chance to get exotics, or decrease it ina sort of double down for doing it on HM only.

I don't understand how this works.

Should I always double up NM HM or just head to HM only.
I have no idea sorry :/

edit: well let me rephase that, I have never gotten a exotic for normal and then hard.

phen0m24

Ha. Haha. I got No Land Beyond!

Hahahahahahahaha.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
AHHHHHHKILLMEIMSLOWLYDYINGINSIDEHHHHHHH!

Dude that guy's laugh is freaking infectious.

"Seriously. I am happy with No Land Beyond."

mwahahahahahaahahhaha

Edit: SHARDS

Yeah man so much this. Although every time we're supposed to get snow we get no.

Snow was supposed to happen here, but now its just a faint glimmer of hope that black ice will happen and we will be told to use our "best judgment" of road conditions on if we should go in or not.

I will be doing what I can when I get home from work at 4 pm est. Unless, that is, mother nature pulls through for me and gets me off work.

Ha I wish you the best with getting the day off my friend. I'm hoping class gets canceled for me on Wednesday, I have an exam and I won't be getting back home until 8. . not fun.

ezekial45

Banned
Can anyone help me with Nightfall for my last character? I never got around to it, and I want to get it done before reset.

PSN: ezekial45

todd360

I was just in the amiibo thread. Its hilarious and there's pictures of cute lil girls getting the ammibos they want. The thirst for rare amiibos is real.

Top Bottom