• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

border

Is there anyone capable of solo'ing the Abyss section of Crota's End, that wouldn't mind running it with my newly minted 27 Warlock along for the ride? I got the Weekly and the Nightfall done this evening, but would like to have a shot at the raid gloves before the weekly reset.

First Crota HM kill:

B-BH0KuIUAIfais.jpg:large

Awwwwww yeah!

Nice get.

I just upgraded mine to the Max. Hawkian, am I doing it right?

kidko

Hehe nice. Enjoy. I still have 2 more to level >.>

But, I still seek the ever elusive Vex and Gjallybally

Anyone running a last minute Atheon?

Also I have Gorgon CP on my main but not my alts. Anyone wanna help me get it on the others?

LTWood12

Nice work guys, HidingMyThunder with the pro sword skills and the rest of the teamwork was phenomenal. 3 tries. Like I said earlier, sometimes you just have to give it a rest and come back.

edit: and props for LTWOOD running the distraction bubble and rockets on the vita (I'm sure it was nice challenge)

It's not that bad actually! enjoyed it!

edit: p.s are we still doing the "do as much as its possible" reset raids? I am assuming so either way I will be on.

Yes, I am definitely down. Palom told me he can't make it this week but otherwise all the regulars should be there afaik right now. So if anyone is looking for a reset raid team go ahead and reply to this message.

We can exchange CPs, grab normal and hard Gorgons, do normal DS+Scrota then even normal and hard Atheon if people really want to maximize exotic chances. From what I've heard, supposedly you actually do get double chances for all of these by doing normal first. We can also do some hard Scrota kills, I feel pretty confident about busting him up no problem at this point, even with lag or glitches.

You have hard Gorgons, I have normal DS and hard Scrota (although I want to switch them to my Hunter for the Iron Banner rank...) and Phaethon has normal Gorgons I think.

Drizz, what was your Spear perks? Final round, armor piercing...

Speak perks: Void, Unflinching 1st perk, Armor Piercing in column of 3, and Final Round 2nd perk.

I honestly don't think there's a better PvP roll, even used it to finish another Thorn PvP bounty today. It would be nice to have Field Scout in the 3-perk-column for PvE but it still wrecks Ogre and Praetorian faces in CE and VoG/NFalls. It's become one of my favorite weapons overall.

Yes, I am definitely down. Palom told me he can't make it this week but otherwise all the regulars should be there afaik right now. So if anyone is looking for a reset raid team go ahead and reply to this message.

We can exchange CPs, grab normal and hard Gorgons, do normal DS+Scrota then even normal and hard Atheon if people really want to maximize exotic chances. From what I've heard, supposedly you actually do get double chances for all of these by doing normal first. We can also do some hard Scrota kills, I feel pretty confident about busting him up no problem at this point, even with lag or glitches.

You have hard Gorgons, I have normal DS and hard Scrota (although I want to switch them to my Hunter for the Iron Banner rank...) and Phaethon has normal Gorgons I think.
Sounds good, I can log in early and help you switch around the checkpoints, ehh I mean you can solo the raids within a few seconds pas the reset. Whats the Iron Banner rank thing? I saw a few post about it, assuming log in before the reset, go to the tower after reset and you will still have your old Iron Banner rank?

Sounds good, I can log in early and help you switch around the checkpoints, ehh I mean you can solo the raids within a few seconds pas the reset. Whats the Iron Banner rank thing? I saw a few post about it, assuming log in before the reset, go to the tower after reset and you will still have your old Iron Banner rank?

Yep, exactly. My Hunter is the only one who hit rank 5 last time so I'd like to keep the pertinent CPs I have now stored on that character. Go to the tower and buy any weapons of interest. I've heard he'll be selling the auto rifle and sniper so I'd just buy one spear and try to roll it for PvE to match my PvP darling I already have.

I'm hoping he's selling something different though, like maybe the scout, shotty, machine gun or fusion rifle.

Speak perks: Void, Unflinching 1st perk, Armor Piercing in column of 3, and Final Round 2nd perk.

I honestly don't think there's a better PvP roll, even used it to finish another Thorn PvP bounty today. It would be nice to have Field Scout in the 3-perk-column for PvE but it still wrecks Ogre and Praetorian faces in CE and VoG/NFalls. It's become one of my favorite weapons overall.

I

Cool I'll be down to switch checkpoints and grab chests. I'll have hard gorgons.

Ahh Unflinching yes. Can't wait! Hoping I don't waste much motes this time around, stupid Timur's.

*assuming I wake up from my alarm.

Ahh Unflinching yes. Can't wait! Hoping I don't waste much motes this time around, stupid Timur's. .

Ugh, don't remind me. ;_; Farmed so much glimmer and wasted so many motes to end up with 3 Lashes I don't like. Already sharded 1, other two are gathering dust. I've been using scouts in PvE and almost exclusively secondary/heavy weapons in PvP, blah.

I'll hit up Phaethon if I see him get online soon-ish to confirm he has normal Gorgons. He's the one who told me somebody got an exotic from normal and hard Gorgons on the same character on the same week.

Midas

Finally got the Crux after a Crota kill with some people from GAF. And that Necrochasm, I've heard so many things, but I'm still surprised by how bad it is. One would've thought that the "cursed thrall explosion" perk would be a better firefly, but no no no no no.

Tapiozona

Banned

I can testify that you actually do get double exotic drop chances if you do normal and then hard afterwards. I got my very first gjallahorn on crota normal this week only to get my second gjallahorn running it on hard a few days later(only have a single guardian). Also got my very first fatebringer and second Vex in that same time period this week. RNG was very kind to me last week.

Top Bottom