• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

I was just in the amiibo thread. Its hilarious and there's pictures of cute lil girls getting the ammibos they want. The thirst for rare amiibos is real.

I don't understand why though. . if you tell me the Pokemon amiibo affected the mainline Pokemon games then I would pick those up but I don't get the idea of collecting Nintendo amiibos just to collect. But eh, different strokes.

-

Hey Kor I told some people I would help them out earlier sorry can't join you this time.

EL CUCO

Anybody still need weeklies?

I'm half way through one now, but quickly getting bored lol mic is off since my house is full of loud latins atm

PS4

joecanada

So this is gonna be the first time an OT last longer than 2 xur visits?

Titanic-band.png

Haha what an awesome response. I actually played far cry longer than destiny this week, first time since launch

lt519

Anyone want to give HM or NM Crota kill a try? I have the checkpoint and would like one more shot at an exotic this week.

lt519

I can only pity people who are spending so much energy hating on something instead of enjoying what they like.

To be honest I think a lot of us would be playing different games if there was something better. I think that's both saying something good about Destiny and something bad about the industry.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Time to make some new overlays for reset and god damn this cold weather. I can't run buck around nekkid like I usually do.

noomi

Going to need one more for reset tomorrow. We normally run x3 normal Crota's (one full run, then x2 deathsinger + Crota checkpoints).

If your interested in joining us right at reset, just quote this post with your psn :)

1. Noomi85
2. Nuszka
3. Rubenov
4. Messiek
5. Hyun Sai
6. ?????

Top Bottom