• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Anybody want to:

1.) kill HM Scrota real quick before reset? Never cleared it on my Warlock this week if someone can run sword, don't really care but we could do it fast

2.) join us for reset raids? Two regulars can't make it this week.

I can testify that you actually do get double exotic drop chances if you do normal and then hard afterwards. I got my very first gjallahorn on crota normal this week only to get my second gjallahorn running it on hard a few days later(only have a single guardian). Also got my very first fatebringer and second Vex in that same time period this week. RNG was very kind to me last week.

Nice, always good to get additional confirmations. I've heard from people confirming it for Gorgon chest, Atheon and Scrota. Only CP that definitely doesn't work is DSinger.

Anyone download ps4 patch successfully? People seem to be having problems

Yeah I was having issues for about 10 minutes, finally got it to start downloading.

I just disabled and re-enabled the 'Connect to the internet' option under network a couple of times and ran the network test.

Anybody want to:

1.) kill HM Scrota real quick before reset? Never cleared it on my Warlock this week if someone can run sword, don't really care but we could do it fast

I'm in for reset raids. :

Can help with hm scrota once this ps4 update is done.

Sullichin

Damn I can't sleep. Reset in < 2 hours. Spear!!!

How much were the weapons, 12k, armor ~7.5k?

I think I have 331 versions of all the IB weapons available so far except maybe Jolders, but I have enough good MGs. Not really interested in the pulse or shotgun if they are available, but might buy light 36 boots right away.

Most interested in re rolling my lash and finally getting field scout + outlaw + crowd control on it

Out 1

Anybody want to:

Nice, always good to get additional confirmations. I've heard from people confirming it for Gorgon chest, Atheon and Scrota. Only CP that definitely doesn't work is DSinger.

1) If lvl 31 is okay, then I could join with my hunter.

I'm in for reset raids. :

Can help with hm scrota once this ps4 update is done.

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

PSN KylieDog

Awesome, sounds good guys. I've got you on my FL Kylie so we can fire it up as soon as we get six. Anybody want to run sword? I've got CP on my Titan then can switch to Warlock.

1) If lvl 31 is okay, then I could join with my hunter.

31 is totally cool. Also, love the mark rothko avatar (assuming that's one of his paintings)

HM Scrota kill before reset, starting as soon as we get 6:

1.) me
2.) DJ Ruthless
3.) KylieDog
4.) Out 1 (PSN?)
5.)
6.)

Out 1

Awesome, sounds good guys. I've got you on my FL Kylie so we can fire it up as soon as we get six. Anybody want to run sword? I've got CP on my Titan then can switch to Warlock.

31 is totally cool. Also, love the mark rothko avatar (assuming that's one of his paintings)

HM Scrota kill before reset, starting as soon as we get 6:

1.) me
2.) DJ Ruthless
3.) KylieDog
4.) Out 1 (PSN?)
5.)
6.)

Cool. You are spot on with Rothko :) and thanks. Most of my userpics are rothko, for some reason.

psn is delamarch

Cool. You are spot on with Rothko :) and thanks. Most of my userpics are rothko, for some reason.

psn is delamarch

haha awesome :) ... you're already on my FL so we'll be good to go as soon as we get 2 more.

Anyone available to hold my Gorgons CP for a few minutes while I grab it with my 2 alts?

I can join now, just killing time waiting for another 1-2 folks to do this HM Scrota kill.

kidko

haha awesome :) ... you're already on my FL so we'll be good to go as soon as we get 2 more.

I can join now, just killing time waiting for another 1-2 folks to do this HM Scrota kill.

thx drizzay

EDIT if you guys are cool with a scrot HM noob, i'll go along! still need that crazy shader

Izuna

Banned
avFmk3b.jpg

Awesome, thanks rawr!

Also, I'm a little worried about this PS4 update since I don't think it's actually downloaded...

Join on me now, PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Turn off your PS4 and reboot it if its giving you errors and unable to download the firmware update.

currently updating..

thx drizzay

EDIT if you guys are cool with a scrot HM noob, i'll go along! still need that crazy shader

Sure, HM noobs are fine! We'll start as soon as everyone is online:

HM Scrota kill:

1.) me
2.) DJ Ruthless
3.) KylieDog
4.) Out 1 / delamarch
5.) Kid-K
6.) Sword Master Rawr

Eldon

Awesome, thanks rawr!

Also, I'm a little worried about this PS4 update since I don't think it's actually downloaded...

Join on me now, PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Thanks, just five minutes to finish this awesome update. I unplugged the cable to get it to work

Meh downloaded the firmware update and installed it, but cant connect online -____- rebooting PS4 to see if that helps

edit: online and going to the tower to get my weapons.

Sullichin

Wait, what firmware update? Can't connect to psn - what's going on?
try to go to settings -> software update or restart and you will get prompted. Took several tries for it to work for me but I'm back in Destiny

I'm down for Nightfall at reset if you get in

Didn't read too much of the last few pages so forgive me if this has already been covered, but someone on reddit posted that if you hit IB rank 5 last IB event you may be able to buy IB items r1-5 for a short window tonight.

Basically log in to the game before the 1am reset and get into orbit on your R5 char. Stay in orbit until the 1am reset passes, then head to the tower. You should be able to buy items until you logout, since the IB rep reset occurs the same way as the nightfall/raid resets.

Dunno if it'll work or not but I'm going to try since what the heck its only 30 mins past my bedtime and damn if I am going to rank up in IB again until the next DLC patch.

You should probably get on now though and update the PS4 firmware etc first.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
First time in a long fucking time, I will not have run the full gamut of Destiny
Missed out on 3 Crota Hard Runs, don't feel like I missed out lol
Still did 3 NF, 3 Weeklies, 3 Atheons, 3 Gorogons

Taking time off feels refreshing

Last VOG run before reset, had a really fun group and got my fatebringer. Actually looking forward to running some bounties to get the thing leveled up.

It'sHappening.gif

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
First time in a long fucking time, I will not have run the full gamut of Destiny
Missed out on 3 Crota Hard Runs, don't feel like I missed out lol
Still did 3 NF, 3 Weeklies, 3 Atheons, 3 Gorogons

Taking time off feels refreshing
Funny thing is you can do 3x Crota HM, NF, Weeklies, Gorgons and Atheon on Tuesday itself and take a break until the next reset.

Probably not Atheon 3x but yeah most things.

Top Bottom