• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

No burn and no Spear. Fuh!!! Rng Spear is not for me. 2x rank 5 with 0 Spear last time. Don't know if I can take it. Here goes 1 Scout though.

nOoblet16

FUUU I stayed in orbit for 3 minutes past reset then find a game only to see it's before the refresh, I leave to orbit and come back to a game "after" the reset and my IB reputation has been reset !! WTF

Also no chest armour :(
I have literally no +36 chest armour except for the exotic that I got from Xur last week, I have duplicates of every other armour piece but never had a chest armour drop.

I'm down for crota, 31 titan.
Am down for nm crota run x3 even. Psn is silav101.

Alright !

Crota NM

1) nOoblet16
2) Zoidberg
3) Silav101
4)
5)
6)

Jinjo

Also fuck off with the boots and gloves again Bungie. Just give us some decent helm and chest armor. Stop being so goddamn stingy to your playerbase.

Dat IB scout though. Outlaw + Firefly on the fucking vendor version.

Still, not gonna bother. 1/10, better luck next time Bungie.

IB rank reset. Omnigul no burn. Crota didn't die for this.

tumblr_inline_n9aawpPHLL1qf5fl2.gif

Going to bed.

Defyler

Rolled my spear for pve to void and got surplus / field scout / firefly. Already have P & T, IB, and blackhammer. Thinking that's a spear roll to keep?

coy

Loading into the tower to see if my IB rank is still the same. Someone has it already loaded up.

Did it work for you? I joined a friend in the Tower and was able to buy both weapons. When I went to orbit then back in, my rank was reset. I'll reroll the shotty after I get home from work.

Ridwald

I'm still at work so i can't check for now but does anyone has the list of modifiers for the weekly Nightfall and Heroic ? Thanks ! (i guess there must be some lightswitch with this no burn weekly ....)

Feorax

I'm still at work so i can't check for now but does anyone has the list of modifiers for the weekly Nightfall and Heroic ? Thanks ! (i guess there must be some lightswitch with this no burn weekly ....)

Its a no burn nightfall too.

Edit: thanks to RAWR and Carbon for the CP's.

Top Bottom