• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

First time in a long fucking time, I will not have run the full gamut of Destiny
Missed out on 3 Crota Hard Runs, don't feel like I missed out lol
Still did 3 NF, 3 Weeklies, 3 Atheons, 3 Gorogons

Taking time off feels refreshing

You did more than me mate. My net died last week and when it came back I couldnt even be bothered.

I did one normal crota kill yesterday and 2 nightfalls which gave me 11 ASS shards and energy, lol.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I am gonna do the Iron Banner glitch and buy the weapons first before doing all the reset stuff. Hope I have 25k glimmer... shit.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I am gonna do the Iron Banner glitch and buy the weapons first before doing all the reset stuff. Hope I have 25k glimmer... shit.

This is where those Axion Beads from Gatekeeper Glimmer farm come in handy
Even if you had 100 of those = 20,000 Glimmer
I have roughly 160, so 32,000 Glimmer + 22.5K on me =D

noomi

Will need one more guardian for x3 crota kills right after reset. Going for one full run, grabbing checkpoints on alts and then doing deathsinger + crota x2 times.

Anyone?

Rubenov

Finally got the Crux after a Crota kill with some people from GAF. And that Necrochasm, I've heard so many things, but I'm still surprised by how bad it is. One would've thought that the "cursed thrall explosion" perk would be a better firefly, but no no no no no.

There's not a single redeeming quality to Necrochasm. Bottom tier of exotics.

bitsurugi

As I've said on our reset party chat, i will have to log off soon after reset, due to work. Will have time just to try if the IB glitch works or not.

Got more then enough glimmer on my ATM machine in the vault :)

Will be back aprox 3h after reset, going for Crota HM/NM/Atheon HM/NF's as usual, so whoever needs me.. just poke me.

After that... IB all week!

Last week i've killed Crota HM 7 times, feels much much easier then 1st few weeks, now ppl seem to know what to do, so even not top groups finish the encounter easily, glitches apart.

Steroyd

There's a firmwire update? And it sounds like it's a problem aw shit.

First time in a long fucking time, I will not have run the full gamut of Destiny
Missed out on 3 Crota Hard Runs, don't feel like I missed out lol
Still did 3 NF, 3 Weeklies, 3 Atheons, 3 Gorogons

Taking time off feels refreshing

Lol, it does feel like taking time off when you do everything but Hard Crota runs, making progress going through my backlog felt refreshing.

Glad I woke up a couple minutes before my alarm went off. Sad! But I wasn't logged on my psn and went to downloads in notifications and saw it installing. Fewww. Let's go Spear

Out 1

I'm loading into CP now, go ahead and join on me when you're ready then I'll switch characters to save the CP for reset.
Thanks for the run guys! Was a bit unnerving to not being able to hear Rawr (the nat issues cleared up once we were orbit). Got the last helmet - already having both primaries meaning I can put HM crota to rest.

Rubenov

I think everyone should grind Iron Banner and get an Efrideet's Spear, and either roll for PvE (Void/Spray and Play/Field Scout/Firefly) or PvP (Unflinching/Rodeo/Armor-piercing/Final Round).

Damn good sniper.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Omnigul lolol. Bungie cannot be fucking serious with this stuff. No burns too... wow.

Edit: Can't go to the tower. Says requirements not met. Guess they fixed it.

nOoblet16

Anyone up for Crota NM or VoG Hard right now ?

I just found out that my first 9AM lecture got cancelled and I am not in until 5 hours from now !!

Omnigul no burn?!

q8hjaxr.gif

nowai

I think everyone should grind Iron Banner and get an Efrideet's Spear, and either roll for PvE (Void/Spray and Play/Field Scout/Firefly) or PvP (Unflinching/Rodeo/Armor-piercing/Final Round).

Damn good sniper.

If they are following the same pattern, only the rocket launcher and hand cannon will available to drop.

kidko

OMG it really is Auto Rifle and Machine gun headshots again

I don't know what I expected.gif

EDIT 36 light gloves + boots, Shotgun, Scout (!!)

Top Bottom