• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

The IB trick worked for me. I Went to Orbit about 7 minutes prior and dismantled/upgraded stuff in the meantime. Then I clicked to go to tower about 11 seconds after it turned reset and went straight to saladin. Got disappointed he didn't Spear me

raindoc

Of course I wake up and Bungee fixes the IB rank glitch, does not sell the sniper, and Omni with no burns.

3204840swsw.gif

Bradach

Burns help speed up the fights with the elemental damage boost. Also, without burns, it means more unbeneficial modifers against the players. Weekly heroic will be easier than Nightfall for the week.

I see. I would have thought that the enemies also not having extra damage would be a good thing though.

Shito

I see. I would have thought that the enemies also not having extra damage would be a good thing though.
In epic, with that many enemies having an armor, you'd rather take more damage from some of them and be able to melt them all quickly than having to deal with lightswitch + angry + juggler.

Also, guys, do the clever thing: do not play the NF and weekly on Omnigul weeks.
Saves you some time, and sends a (small) message.
It's really easy to do once you tell yourself you'd all of this this for shards anyways... :D

Bradach

In epic, with that many enemies having an armor, you'd rather take more damage from some of them and be able to melt them all quickly than having to deal with lightswitch + angry + juggler.

Yellow bar enemies can take years to kill though. And they still hit hard.
When you put it that way I see the frustration.
I only have a few good weapons so I don't really make the choice based on what burn modifiers there are at any particular time. I go in with the same gear no matter what :)

Shito

When you put it that way I see the frustration.
I only have a few good weapons so I don't really make the choice based on what burn modifiers there are at any particular time. I go in with the same gear no matter what :)
Yeah, it will come with time.
If you're ok on the armor side, and you have marks to burn, don't hesitate to buy weapons you already have and like but with another elemental modifier: it is worth it.

Omnigul's head goes POP, and BAM, psn update required...signs me out of Destiny.

I swear to God, who designed this fucking system.

edit

Kean and Redman, hope you guys didn't get kicked like I just did.

Omnigul's head goes POP, and BAM, psn update required...signs me out of Destiny.

I swear to God, who designed this fucking system.

edit

Kean and Redman, hope you guys didn't get kicked like I just did.
Lol wtf yo? I thought you just left. Did you get your reward atleast? I didn't get notified for an update. If you guys want to run another one I'll do it.

Lol wtf yo? I thought you just left. Did you get your reward atleast? I didn't get notified for an update. If you guys want to run another one I'll do it.

I couldn't tell, it was basically simultaneous. I'm thinking it kicked me before I got the reward, I didn't see the countdown timer. I do see a Dead Orbit package at the tower, so maybe the kill registered.

Whoever thought that a system software update should behave like your system just bricked in the middle of a game can shove it.

Jinjo

Man, Nightfall is such a chore. So time-consuming.

At one point a knight got a triple kill on us with one sword swipe while we were at Omnigul. Thank god for Fireborn.

I'm gonna have to do my nightfalls at small doses this week. Not gonna bother with the weeklies for real this time.

Top Bottom