• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Homeboyd

If anyone on X1 needs a swordbearer this week hit me up. Or needs help with anything in general feel free to hit me up and/or add me. GT: Natural vV High. I can be on any time for the most part but generally play at night. 7pm EST til 5am EST some nights.

Really looking to make some more friends on GAF. My list now consists of competent players from LFG but I'd like to help this community before any other. Because I love you guys :3.
Add me: Homeboyd903

We're running shit all the time

Mindlog

Looking for four to do deathsinger and Crota normal X 2. Psn Is Macello
Just finished eating. Hopping back on.
Mindlog

Don't worry if it's full.
I need to grab the Nightfalls :]

Just learned I got an Exodus void with tracking rocket launcher from the Nightfall. Not bad.
Then I got another Exodus from the Dead Orbit level package.
harumph

Krelian

If anyone on X1 needs a swordbearer this week hit me up. Or needs help with anything in general feel free to hit me up and/or add me. GT: Natural vV High. I can be on any time for the most part but generally play at night. 7pm EST til 5am EST some nights.

Really looking to make some more friends on GAF. My list now consists of competent players from LFG but I'd like to help this community before any other. Because I love you guys :3.
Added you. GT krealian

Ganhyun

stupid glitchy Omnigul strike. Friend and I had her to her last sliver of health. he drops her shields and I run out to pop her and kill her, only to die from an unexpected rush of thralls, knights, and cursed thralls. my friend died from a perfectly placed boomer shot as he tried to escape to higher ground. no scream to indicate she was calling for help either.

bullshit bungie.

willow ve

stupid glitchy Omnigul strike. Friend and I had her to her last sliver of health. he drops her shields and I run out to pop her and kill her, only to die from an unexpected rush of thralls, knights, and cursed thralls. my friend died from a perfectly placed boomer shot as he tried to escape to higher ground. no scream to indicate she was calling for help either.

bullshit bungie.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Fuck the Omnigul strike.

bullshit bungie.

Yeah, Omnigul has some weird spots for adds spawns.

Like, she has two groups of adds.

The Knight/Acolyte waves and the Cursed/Thrall waves.

She'll spawn the K/A ones at like 90%, 60%, and 30%, but then she'll spawn the C/T waves at 80%, 55%, 30% and 5%.

Haul of the week update:

Patience and Time
Thunderlord
Universal Remote
Red Death

AND I still need to kill Crota. 3x on hard plus some VoG stuff. :) gooood day.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Strange thing with Omnigul is the strike has 4 different sets of Burns to it

Arc was first time
Solar next
Then it was Triple Burn
Now None

I'm really starting to think the Burns are related to the Strike she replaces or some shit like that

Usually each strike had 2 different Burn sets associated with it

Like Sepkis was either Arc or Void, Archon All or Arc
Strange every time Omnigul has showed up it has been a different set of burns

P.S. Private Hudson's son is a GODDAMN Pro!, talk about knowing to think on the fly and getting Crota to give up the goods
Future Great Guardian in the making

Ganhyun

Yeah, Omnigul has some weird spots for adds spawns.

Like, she has two groups of adds.

The Knight/Acolyte waves and the Cursed/Thrall waves.

She'll spawn the K/A ones at like 90%, 60%, and 30%, but then she'll spawn the C/T waves at 80%, 55%, 30% and 5%.

i get that, I do. But she is supposed to scream when she spawns them. we got her to 5 percent and killed that wave. when we got her to 1% and I went for the kill she auto spawned a ton of both thralls/cursed thralls and knights that wiped us.

Its the buggy crap like that that make me want to do horrible, mean things to Bungie developers.

esjayII

Neo Member
Hello everyone! I've never run the VoG raid and was wondering if there are any resources for finding s group? Does GAF do runs together? I Dont have a lot of time, so being able to schedule it on like a weekend would be nice. Thanks for any help!

you can look at the forums on bungie.net under the recruitment tab. theres always a group looking to run through it. I always save my raids until Friday/Saturday, I could run with you

Monte Carlo.

Three. 3. Trois. San.

SERIOUSLY.

THREE IN ONE DAY.

Gorgon chest and 2 Deathsingers later and I have 3 of them.

WOW.

And I was there for all of them; we need to figure out when it's Hawkmoon/Ballerhorn week.

Crota got mixed up at the end, because I got a Monte Carlo, and it was CLEARLY supposed to go to you as your fourth of the day

Haul of the week update:

Patience and Time
Thunderlord
Universal Remote
Red Death

AND I still need to kill Crota. 3x on hard plus some VoG stuff. :) gooood day.

Monte Carlo.

Three. 3. Trois. San.

SERIOUSLY.

THREE IN ONE DAY.

Gorgon chest and 2 Deathsingers later and I have 3 of them.

WOW.

Arc was first time
Solar next
Then it was Triple Burn
Now None

I'm really starting to think the Burns are related to the Strike she replaces or some shit like that

P.S. Private Hudson's son is a GODDAMN Pro!, talk about knowing to think on the fly and getting Crota to give up the goods

What are the chances that the three if you would post on a row?!

Thank you all for helping the kids get the most out of Destiny!! Both had a chance to run CE straight through, and Nathan got to pay with the sword. That should keep them quiet for a while.

That you all for helping the kids get the most out of Destiny!! Both had a chance to run CE straight through, and Nathan got to pay with the sword. That should keep them quiet for a while.

No problem man it was fun; you son had to carry me through the abyss lol.

Oops top of page...hrm...yeah I have nothing witty to say up here.

Arc was first time
Solar next
Then it was Triple Burn
Now None

Meh, I wouldn't be surprised if Bungie is just documenting the player count trying to compare completion times with number of completions. Omnigul is actually a strike where every burn actually works. The weakest one is probably Solar, but it'll still get you killed early on if you don't pay attention.

I'm more curious if Nightfalls actually have a specific pattern anymore, or if it's actually gone the way of the RNG and we just haven't noticed yet.

Arc was first time
Solar next
Then it was Triple Burn
Now None

Bungie is probably trying to give it some variation given how often it is the Weekly Nightfall Strike. Speaking of, I wish they would make the dailies unique somehow.

Ambitious

What's going on here?

B-E3u9uIYAAOLQ4.jpg:large

I just dismantled a weapon and suddenly my character was tinted red.

Arc was first time
Solar next
Then it was Triple Burn
Now None

I have to echo the last part of that; his son and I two manned the Deathsinger. Which is no small task the group I ran with on the third of the day almost wiped there.

That you all for helping the kids get the most out of Destiny!! Both had a chance to run CE straight through, and Nathan got to pay with the sword. That should keep them quiet for a while.

Your kid may or may not be better at Destiny than I am.

I have to echo the last part of that; his son and I two manned the Deathsinger. Which is no small task the group I ran with on the third of the day almost wiped there.

Lol...you got the younger kid running with my maxed character. GRX and Colonel got the older one with his own character, unleveled guns, and no ammo packs.

why is drizzays name so huge on the destiny app friends list. I know hes kind of big deal and all but I found it funny that of all the names on thier hes the only one bolded in a larger font

shermas

Nightfall is butthole this week... made it to the last room three times... and haven't finished it yet. My best weapons all have solar, so I'm kind of worthless during the attacks, too.

The weekly heroic was a piece of cake.

On a positive note, I made it to level 31 and my IB is almost fully upgraded now.

Back to grinding strikes, I suppose.

Top Bottom