• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think I shot more horn rounds in one Nightfall than in all of my Crota runs put together today.

About to start last Nightfall. Just join in.

BokehKing

Banned
Just did lfg for VoG just to get some shards

Idk how these dudes thought they were going to do this last part with out a mic, had to bounce on them after seeing if anyone had a mic like 5 times at the end

QP3

^ahh yeah, I'll post the new signups now I guess if QP3 is hanging around the thread

The newbie raids are on Thursday nights, 9EST. Would you be free then? You'd wanna try to account for going 2.5 hours.
That's a little late for my current schedule. No worries though, I'll test my luck in this thread Friday or Saturday night. Thanks everyone!

cilonen

I think I shot more horn rounds in one Nightfall than in all of my Crota runs put together today.

About to start last Nightfall. Just join in.

I was out of heavy for most of that last one so my arc-shield wrecking Swarm with field scout wasn't so helpful.

Dunk#7

Really wanting to get some stuff out of the way. Wanting to start with nightfall. I can join you or I can start one

PSN: Dunk7

NastyBook

9:30-10:00 p.m. EST Nightfall & Weekly x3 runs AKA The let's get this shit out of the way before The Order drops runs.

1. GibbShift

timmy

Pretty good haul from night hauls last night. I got a Light Beyond Nemesis (my second, but a shard is cool too), then on my second run I got Thunderlord. Hopefully I'm able to get my third char. to a level where I can run it later this week.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
GraveRobberX ENRAGE TIMER for GORGONS IN EFFECT

Come 1, Come all 3 (you dirty minds you)

COME GET YO' LOOT FROM THE GORGON CHEST, will be here from 6:20-6:45PM EST

COME ON DOWN!

phen0m24

What are the chances that the three if you would post on a row?!

Thank you all for helping the kids get the most out of Destiny!! Both had a chance to run CE straight through, and Nathan got to pay with the sword. That should keep them quiet for a while.

My pleasure. The Crota kill was lots of fun!

Shito

GraveRobberX ENRAGE TIMER for GORGONS IN EFFECT

Come 1, Come all 3 (you dirty minds you)

COME GET YO' LOOT FROM THE GORGON CHEST, will be here from 6:20-6:45PM EST

COME ON DOWN!
Perfect timing, thanks!
Will this be my first week getting an exotic out of this chest?
*slow drum rolls*

3 NFs and 2 Weeklys done. Nothing good. I was hoping for Praxic, St 14 or Mida to drop for me.

I kind of regret sharding my Radiant Dance Machine and now I want them again for crucible, the sticky auto aim will easily screw people over with those things on.

Hey if anyone plays on xb1 and is looking for some more friends, add me: suchlikepompo

2 friends and I have been playing for a month or so and usually pvp with the occasional (low level) weekly heroic and vanguard ROC. We would like to learn raids at some point but don't know anyone else who plays.

We all use mics and are usually up for anything. I'm currently using a lvl 28 titan and my friends have a 27 hunter and 30 warlock. Thanks!

Shito

Thanks a lot GraveRobberX.
Three people get Hard Light, and for my first exotic on this chest I get my second Universal Remote... This game. :D

Top Bottom