• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

stb

Looks like some interest for a CE Normal raid going around. Might as well start up a list.

CE Normal (fun!) run. When? ~8PM EST.

Still need a Black Hammer? This is for you! (me)
Need shards for 32? This is for you!
Or just want to have fun raiding with some fellow DGAFers? This is for you!

1. Haybro_
2. stb
3. stb's pal
4. Dave_6

I'll continue to check the thread until we have 6.

Added myself, my pal, and Dave_6.

GRIP

Looks like some interest for a CE Normal raid going around. Might as well start up a list.

1. Haybro_

I'll join! Just send me an invite when you get the group together.

Namikaze1

why not falcon? or eagle, or some other majestic bird.

I dont think its the Way thats confusing people.
Way of the Hawk is taken and the clan's name is from Hawkmoon. I had created two clans, both named after two exotics: Sir Gjallarhorn (obvious) and Path of the Hawk (Hawkmoon)

BokehKing

Banned

1. Haybro_

Could a level 30 titan go in there? I'm low on vanguard marks to get this dude vendor gear
(actually if I can scrape together some shards from other classes I may be able to get him to 31, maybe do VoG real quick if anyone is up for it)

LTWood12

Haha, no mic needed, surprisingly "dance if you can hear me" is an effective way to communicate.

Quick thinking, I'm sure we need that horn rocket too, I think a couple of us were just shooting snipers.

Yeah it works surprisingly well. I actually fired two rockets at a time a couple of times just to make sure we got him down.

I think bungie is putting us all through a test, just to see how much we can take before we break. I will not be running NF this week. Dont need the headache for monitary rewards.

This

Did one nightfall run last night, got 9 energies and I was done. Can't do it two more times. Omnigul + no burns + angry + light switch is just fucked up

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkian here also runs a "newbie" raid every week. It alternates between the VoG and CE; I've lost track of which week this is. he'll post a signup a few days ahead of time. Highlighly recommended.

Edit: so slow.
I PMed QP3 and Apathetic about signing up because I want to be sure they have the chance if they can make it. Once I get a yes/no for them I'll post the public links here.

Haybro

1. Haybro_
2. Feorax
3. STB
4. STB's Friend
5. Grip
6. Dave_6

Alright, updated the roster. Also just want to make sure everyone is good with the time? 8ish EST (3 1/2 ish hours from now).

kctrav

Neo Member

1. Haybro_

I'd like to join if you'll take a 30 =)

If anyone on X1 needs a swordbearer this week hit me up. Or needs help with anything in general feel free to hit me up and/or add me. GT: Natural vV High. I can be on any time for the most part but generally play at night. 7pm EST til 5am EST some nights.

Really looking to make some more friends on GAF. My list now consists of competent players from LFG but I'd like to help this community before any other. Because I love you guys :3.

Feorax

Alright, updated the roster. Also just want to make sure everyone is good with the time? 8ish EST (3 1/2 ish hours from now).

Actually that might be a bit late for me. Im on GMT and ive just realised im on an early shift in work.

Sorry about that, but shouldn't be a problem finding someone to take that spot on reset day.

stb

8 EST is good, but Dave_6 shoulda been in the 6th slot (sorry, devilsadvocat!).

I edited my post after GRIP posted because I knew Dave was looking for the raid tonight. I committed to raiding with him tonight, so let me know if you can't fit him in and the 3 of us (me, my pal, and Dave_6) will set up another group.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks! Will bring my level 30 Titan.

Edit: Oops, looks like I'm out lol.

I'm on the case. If the 3 of us can't fit in StereoType's raid, we'll just fork off and start our own. No big whoop.

Ryck

10923705_832832960096018_3067406914986725319_o.jpg

THANK YOU RNG'ESUS!

Haybro

Could a level 30 titan go in there? I'm low on vanguard marks to get this dude vendor gear
(actually if I can scrape together some shards from other classes I may be able to get him to 31, maybe do VoG real quick if anyone is up for it)

Thanks! Will bring my level 30 Titan.

Edit: Oops, looks like I'm out lol.

Shit sorry. Devil I forgot to include Dave_6. I'll put you down as an alt if someone can't make it. See updated roster above.

Haybro

Actually that might be a bit late for me. Im on GMT and ive just realised im on an early shift in work.

Sorry about that, but shouldn't be a problem finding someone to take that spot on reset day.

No worries. Ok Devil it looks like you're back in!

Updated roster

1. Haybro_
2. STB
3. STB's Friend
4. Dave_6
5. Grip
6. devilsadvocat

I think just about everyone is already on my FL, so I'll send the party invite around 8.

E92 M3

If anyone on X1 needs a swordbearer this week hit me up. Or needs help with anything in general feel free to hit me up and/or add me. GT: Natural vV High. I can be on any time for the most part but generally play at night. 7pm EST til 5am EST some nights.

Really looking to make some more friends on GAF. My list now consists of competent players from LFG but I'd like to help this community before any other. Because I love you guys :3.

I'll add you.

Top Bottom