• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
fig with The Last Word, which turned into an Exotic Shard

3 Hard Lights, 1 The Last Word, 1 Universal Remote

I already have 3 The Last Words.

All I want is Monte Carlo and my collection is complete. Necrochasm isn't an exotic, you can't persuade me otherwise.

Sullichin

TLW from Gorgons chest, thanks Graverobber! It's always fun to snag that chest, the hype, the shards. I only have 2 characters so no more free GH shots for me this week :)

GraveRobberX

cilonen with DAT Thunderlord

3 Hard Lights, 2 The Last Words, 1 Thunderlord, 1 Universal Remote so far

Deadman

Helped my friend get the gorgon chest on his 2 characters

First chest: ghorn
Second chest: suros

He is never allowed to complain about rng again.

todd360

The guy who beat crota on hard by himself beat it with a friends warlock because he doesn't have a warlock himself and thinks they are OP.

Wat

Why even bother doing the run then? So many attention seekers.

GraveRobberX

LTWOOD with Plan C

3 Hard Lights, 2 The Last Words, 1 Thunderlord, 1 Plan C, 1 Universal Remote so far

GraveRobberX

Hzoltan with Mida Multi-Tool

3 Hard Lights, 2 The Last Words, 1 Thunderlord, 1 Plan C, 1 MIDA Multi-Tool, 1 Universal Remote so far

GraveRobberX

Zombie with Ice Breaker, krisu with Thunderlord

3 Hard Lights, 2 The Last Words, 2 Thunderlord, 1 Ice Breaker, 1 Plan C, 1 MIDA Multi-Tool, 1 Universal Remote so far

Dwalls

Neo Member
I was going to log in to do the nightfall or something this week. But if it's Omnigul, with no burns, I'm not going to bother. I honestly came to the realization that there's nothing I need to do, and virtually nothing left I want to do. I feel sad quitting a pokegun and 3 pokearmour short of collecting everything but it might be for the best.

Two weeks and counting of no Destiny and I'm kind of feeling good about it. My backlog is already 3 games slimmer than it used to be.

GraveRobberX

Aaaahhhhhh gonna miss that Gorgon CP by ~20 mins. :/

I'll still be here Dave, message me, I'll be doing bounties ^_^
I'm still doing this, so many friend invites lawl

I'm down to 6 murmur bullets, was @24, so 18 death cycles, 11 exotics

HigXx

So I got my 2nd Gjallahorn and 21 Strange Coins from my 3 Nightfalls. Basically means I dont have to do the Weekly now which is great!

My 3 Crotas have been mixed. My Lv29 Warlock got no gear at all and a Hunger of Crota. Hunter got Raid Helmet and Hunger so I only need exotic books or raid boots to get to 32. My Titan also now has a full raid set which is nice

Gorgons also gave nothing good.

Is there any point killing Atheon??

Top Bottom