• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just got a hard light. What is this, Hard light day?

Thanks everyone for helping me out with Nightfall.

Heavy Ammo trick works on Omni. Did it in several places.

iPeBaG3371oTY.png

tick221

I'll still be here Dave, message me, I'll be doing bounties ^_^
I'm still doing this, so many friend invites lawl

I'm down to 6 murmur bullets, was @24, so 18 death cycles, 11 exotics

Thanks for the exotic chance, sorry to anyone I might have bumped while making the jump

Arrrammis

Guys, what's the Best crucible weapon to buy from the vendor?

I got the marks and finally hit lvl 3 tonight.
The saterienne rapier (unless you want to run iron banner and get that one instead), other than that the TFWPKY 1969 is pretty good too.

Arrrammis

I was asking if its worth doing Crota on NM or skipping it all together and only doing HM. I haven't doing NM in like 3 weeks.

The special and heavy weapons only drop on normal mode, so if you still want those, you'll have to do normal mode. Otherwise, no reason besides fun.

Lnkn52

I was asking if its worth doing Crota on NM or skipping it all together and only doing HM. I haven't doing NM in like 3 weeks.

If you haven't gotten all the secondary and heavies weapons from Crota NM, I would suggest doing them, especially for Black Hammer and Hunger of Crota.

RdN

The saterienne rapier (unless you want to run iron banner and get that one instead), other than that the TFWPKY 1969 is pretty good too.

Thanks, man.

I have an A.1F19X scout rifle that I really like, but it's the old 300 damage model. The Rapier would probably fit nicely, specially since I probably won't hit lvl 5 on the IB.

Do you play PVP? The HMG is awesome for crucible.

I'll check this one out too, thanks! But I don't know if I could give up my The Last Word for PVP.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Welp, Gorgon's Exotic Bonanza-Rama lasted 55 minutes!

11 Exotics netted, so 1 Exotic given out per 5 minutes
Total:
3 Hard Lights, 2 The Last Words, 2 Thunderlord, 1 Ice Breaker, 1 Plan C, 1 MIDA Multi-Tool, 1 Universal Remote

WipedOut

This week is starting out pretty crappy.

NF1 - the chosen (crap)
NF2 - lucky raspberry (dupe)
NF3 - 9 strange coins

3x gorgon - nothing but shards and Energy.

Might pass on the weekly, already have over 100 coins

3 x Crota, Deathsinger and Atheon left. Still hoping for that horn!

Top Bottom