• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
4 straight weeks of NightFalls where 1 reward has been a Legendary Pulse Rifle
4 straight weeks I have gotten Time on Target
2 weeks, 2 pulse Rifle as rewards out of 3 chances, 1 week ToT and Coiled Hiss + ToT and The Conduit

This week

Time on Target (included so 4 weeks straight) + 20 Strange Coins (11 one time, 9 next)
So after I do 3 weeklies and add them to stockpile, I will have 514 Strange Coins, breaking 500 Strange Coin milestone

why is drizzays name so huge on the destiny app friends list. I know hes kind of big deal and all but I found it funny that of all the names on thier hes the only one bolded in a larger font

haha I have no idea why that would be, never used the app. It's probably just based on play time :p

On a related note, I'm glad destinystatus.com clarified between "active" and "total" time played, makes me feel a little better...

Driz does what he wants.

Accurate.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
On a related note, I'm glad destinystatus.com clarified between "active" and "total" time played, makes me feel a little better.

Not a huge disparity on mine =D
ogN6b2y.png

Haybro

No worries. Ok Devil it looks like you're back in!

Updated roster

1. Haybro_
2. STB
3. STB's Friend
4. Dave_6
5. Grip
6. devilsadvocat

I think just about everyone is already on my FL, so I'll send the party invite around 8.

Alright, going to start sending out invites here soon.

Top Bottom