• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

ocean

Banned
Will this be the first OT to record three different Xûr sales? How the mighty('s post count) have fallen.

No burn Omnigul = no NF for me this week. It's like no-burn Spongebob, too tedious. I am looking for 3x Normal Crota tomorrow though. Haven't given up hope on Black Hammer, still want it!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Worst nightfall ever..

At least I got Saint-14 out of it for my Titan.

You are my Nemesis now!
l1EC1JP.gif

I've had it drop once and killed I couldn't tell you how many swords. I kinda gave up on expecting it, and it dropped. Haven't seen another since and still do the bounty every time.

I have gotten 7 of them. Got one upgraded to EA kept 2 and dismantled the rest.

Namikaze1

Will this be the first OT to record three different Xûr sales? How the mighty('s post count) have fallen.
Give me two days, several bottles of your finest wine, three large pepperoni pizzas, Scarlett Johansson's phone number, and a 4K monitor. I'll get us to OT18 before Xur arrives.

rNilla

Wow, the Daily is laughably easy with Black Hammer and Gjallarhorn compared to using only NLB. I forgot what this feels like.

EL CUCO

One hour! What the balls? Do the extra modifiers make it that hard without a burn? I don't think that I could take getting a shitty legendary after that.
Omnigul+Lightswitch+Angry+Juggler+Nightfall=No bueno

Need to play everything safe. Omnigul being a huge floating sponge didn't help :(

Top Bottom