• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

LTWood12

I still have never had a husk drop. I've completed the "kill 3" bounty almost every time since the DLC launched, plus tons more just out on patrol. Almost like it just isn't lootable for me. Sounds like it drops all the time for others. Anyone having the same issue?

todd360

5pFwVLD.jpg

Need 3 more for Crota HM from Deathsinger I'm assuming, hopefully 1 sword samurai. Hoping to knock this out fast since I'm studying for a mid term.

Need three more for Deathsinger through Crota HM.

Ha, what Darryl said... Minus the midterm.

If you could do my midterm for me I would appreciate it haha.

ich00

I still have never had a husk drop. I've completed the "kill 3" bounty almost every time since the DLC launched, plus tons more just out on patrol. Almost like it just isn't lootable for me. Sounds like it drops all the time for others. Anyone having the same issue?

I've had it drop once and killed I couldn't tell you how many swords. I kinda gave up on expecting it, and it dropped. Haven't seen another since and still do the bounty every time.

noomi

this is messed up all the guys in my group are pulling out their hawkmoons and firing them around me.

you guys suck, but I love you.

Well see off the boy lets me raid tonight.

Also, order 1886 threads are getting out of control. I feel theres a joke at my expense for wanting to play it. Making me feel guilty for buying it at 60.00. Apperently all games need to be the same and there value is based solely on thier length.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Also, order 1886 threads are getting out of control. I feel there's a joke at my expense for wanting to play it. Making me feel guilty for buying it at 60.00. Apparently all games need to be the same and there value is based solely on their length.

I thought a roller-coaster had twists, turns and vomit inducing mechanics, but those 1886 threads after every 2 days, it turns into a M. Night Shalamlamadingdong "What a Twist!" turn, I swear to god

Top Bottom