• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Namikaze1

Busy jumping out of perfectly good airplanes. I think you learned your lesson.
And avoiding 50 Shades of Grey as well! :D

GF went to see it with the girls and came back regretting spending money on her ticket. I'm here, watching Big Hero 6, a good movie by the way, and giving her the "I warned you" look.

Omnigul+Lightswitch+Angry+Juggler+Nightfall=No bueno

Need to play everything safe. Omnigul being a huge floating sponge didn't help :(

Ugh, sounds dreadful. Nothing remotely fun about this one. I can see it going for an hour, although churning through some heavy synth and Old Ghallar should speed things up a bit.

Namikaze1

Stand your ground men! STAND YOUR GROUND!

Fig has a harsh punishment lined up for any deserters. Keep that in mind.
maxresdefault.jpg

GhaleonEB

Omnigul+Lightswitch+Angry+Juggler+Nightfall=No bueno

Need to play everything safe. Omnigul being a huge floating sponge didn't help :(

Omnigul with no burns needs to be excised from the list of possible Nightfall's. The burns actually make the boss fight feel about right; without it's simply a chore ala SpongeBob.

EL CUCO

I'm not usually into it but the one I did went way faster than the two I didn't.
Yeah I don't blame anyone for cheesing Omnigul on Nightfalls. It's terribly designed and most of the time not even worth the crappy reward.
Omnigul with no burns needs to be excised from the list of possible Nightfall's. The burns actually make the boss fight feel about right; without it's simply a chore ala SpongeBob.
Where do we sign the petition?

Ok... So not a bad haul today. With one nightfall and some Crota and atheon still to go, I got word of Crota (1st one) and thunderlord (1st one) as well as a couple dupe exotics. No horn, but I can't complain.

Agent

Bored with nothing to do, so I'm going to host Gorgon checkpoint for anyone that wants to roll the exotic dice. Join in. PSN: phantom8324

Did 1 normal crota kill, 1 nightfall and 1 weekly. Strange I normally would have finish almost everything by now..

3x DS+Crota Normal, 3x Nightfall, 1x GK+Atheon Normal for me. Kinda pooped. Only Exotics from all that were Dragons Breath, SUROS and Ice Breaker. Zero Ice Breakers as drops in 2014, and already 4 dropped in 2015.

Where da Hawkmoons at *looks in Crucible* Oh right, the only people left playing are the Hawkmooners :/

I really don't get what Bungie is getting at with this Nightfall. It's one thing to have it repeat every 3 or 4 weeks, but to keep playing with the burns like this is ridiculous. No other strike is like this. They all have 2 sets of burns that seem to alternate.

If HoW isn't coming until May, just put it in a normal rotation every ~6 weeks and no more than 2 types of burns.

Arcburn was a bitch, but at least it was merciful as a 2 way street.

Thanks for all the great Iron Banner matches Rubenov and everyone, already nicely into rank 3 so hopefully we'll start to see some weapons dropping soon. Might be back for more later if there's a team going but the lag was getting consistently bad and those freaking NAT errors made it so I couldn't hear anyone in party chat, blah.

Has anyone actually seen an IB weapon drop to confirm which ones are available this round?

Agent

1 Gjallarhorn out of Gorgon chest. Congrats Ditters1.

Still at checkpoint for anyone who wants to try. PSN: phantom8324

shem935

Banned
Interesting glitch. Just finished a match where we only had 2 zones capped but destiny kept giving us domination points and the lockout medal.

Haybro

Great runs guys. During 2 CE normal runs I managed to pick up black hammer, thunderlord, a spare TLW, and enough shards to get my Titan to 32.

Ditters

I also just realized I got hard light from Crota on Monday. I turned the game off as soon as we beat him and I thought I just got shards and a crux.

Top Bottom