• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

The same Purifier fusion rifle in the same element, void, in back to back nightfalls.

Someone please tell me the chances of that.

God I hate this game.

In the past month I've gotten 4 purifiers, a plug 1 and the chosen or whatever fusion rifles all from nightfalls. Purifier is great if you can get Accelerated Coils

w2000

Looking to run Normal Crota from the start. Experienced in hard and normal, but need armor drops for my warlock and never go the Hunger of Crota (that does not drop on hard)

PSN: Dunk7

Put me down for Crota if you can get some more. PSN is w2000

GRIP

me too! Phantom gave out two first time gjallarhorn's. Unbelievable

Yeah that's crazy. Someone in my raid group got one earlier as well. I honestly didn't think i was ever going to get one unless Xur sold it again. I just wish it wasn't so late so I could put more time into upgrading it!

Agent

Yeah that's crazy. Someone in my raid group got one earlier as well. I honestly didn't think i was ever going to get one unless Xur sold it again. I just wish it wasn't so late so I could put more time into upgrading it!

Also included with your new Gjallarhorn is an invitation to the "Damnit, why doesn't Xur have heavy ammo synthesis?" club that meets every Friday.

Dunk#7

Crota (NORMAL) full run

Team Forming...

1. Dunk7
2. w2000
3. ShaperofStories
4. Lordsirsama

Edit...I KNOW THIS IS TERRIBLE, but I just found out I only need 2 extra

My clan is getting off Evolve to jump on, and they have three

CLBridges

Appreciative of the nice and easy Crota HM kill, Crux dropped and I upgraded(?) to Necrochasm. There must be another purpose for this weapon in the future, if not, smh Bungie.

kidko

Just joined the "you completed the shitty NF and all you got was 9 ascendant shards" club.

1lKlUvS.png

dB Viper

BOOTSSSSSSS!!!

3rd week running the CE raid for my titan.

week 1: gauntlets dropped
week 2: chest dropped
week 3: boots dropped

32 for all 3 characters here I come!

Crazy day today!

First time having a legendary engram turn into an exotic and it was Gjallerhorn.

First time getting 2 exotic weapons in one drop on Atheon (Mida and Vex).

About 45 days put into this game and today these finally happened.

5 exotic weapons today!

Dave_6

Yep that was me; it was my 2nd one. Congrats on finally getting one though!!!

Other than that, my drops tonight have been SHIT.

Ran three Gorgon CPs and got shards, energy, a duplicate Warlock bond and a duplicate Titan mark.

Two full NM CE runs, other than shards and energy, got a duplicate chest piece for my Titan, a 2nd ballerhorn and that's it. No helm for either character and no other weapons or exotics.

One NF and weekly netted me a 2nd pair of Ruin Wings with worse stats than my first one, and that's it. :/

Helm of Saint 14, Thunderlord and Red Death are going to elude me for the longest it seems...

My PS4 was busted last week and I missed out on the Icebreaker from Xur.

Was running VOG Nornal and pulled an Icebreaker out of the Gorgon Chest. I was so happy!

Top Bottom