• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

GRIP

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GJALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD THANK YOU FOR THE CHECKPOINT PHANTOM!!!!!

almost 800 hours and it finally happened

Ganhyun

This is mine. Over 200 hours disparity on my main lol

Untitled.png

where are you guys seeing this in this format?

E92 M3

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GJALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love these reactions!

Trakan

The same Purifier fusion rifle in the same element, void, in back to back nightfalls.

Someone please tell me the chances of that.

God I hate this game.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I really don't get what Bungie is getting at with this Nightfall. It's one thing to have it repeat every 3 or 4 weeks, but to keep playing with the burns like this is ridiculous. No other strike is like this. They all have 2 sets of burns that seem to alternate.

If HoW isn't coming until May, just put it in a normal rotation every ~6 weeks and no more than 2 types of burns.

Arcburn was a bitch, but at least it was merciful as a 2 way street.

To be fair, Spongebob on Mars has a no burn option as well. But it's just tedious, and they have to know it. I just wonder if anyone at Bungie legitimately beat Omnigul on a no-burn week without using Gjallarhorn, the cheese closet, or the heavy ammo glitch. I'd like to see it anyway.

dB Viper

Friends list still down.. oh well.

Solo'd the entire CE raid on Normal. Still can't get Hunger of Crota to drop. I did get my first Universal Remote from the Deathsinger and my 4th Thunderlord :/ from Crota.

edit: Hard Light and Necro still elude me. Last two I need for collection.

Lnkn52

What a roller-coaster these recent posts. Congrats to everyone with these awesome drops and hang in there for those frustrated.

Haybro

Haha, congrats grip!

NastyBook

Congratulations, man. Now it's really time to kick ass.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

GJALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I told the game to fuck off when I got mine last week. lol

Ditters

me too! Phantom gave out two first time gjallarhorn's. Unbelievable

Dunk#7

Looking to run Normal Crota from the start. Experienced in hard and normal, but need armor drops for my warlock and never go the Hunger of Crota (that does not drop on hard)

PSN: Dunk7

NastyBook

Okay, ready to this. Nightfall x3. Weekly x3 if anybody wants it. I know everybody didn't wrap it up this morning at 5, so stop fronting.

PSN: GibbShift.

Top Bottom