• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

lt519

Losing faith in this games ability to even drop an exotic for me let alone a hawkmoon or gjallahorn.

At this point I'd even take a Red Death or a Hunger of Crota

LTWood12

Yep that was me; it was my 2nd one. Congrats on finally getting one though!!!

Other than that, my drops tonight have been SHIT.

Ran three Gorgon CPs and got shards, energy, a duplicate Warlock bond and a duplicate Titan mark.

Two full NM CE runs, other than shards and energy, got a duplicate chest piece for my Titan, a 2nd ballerhorn and that's it. No helm for either character and no other weapons or exotics.

One NF and weekly netted me a 2nd pair of Ruin Wings with worse stats than my first one, and that's it. :/

Helm of Saint 14, Thunderlord and Red Death are going to elude me for the longest it seems...

Yeah that's the way it goes at this point. When you have almost everything the chances of getting something you DONT have are slim. I need that Saint-14 too, but would've been happy with the Wings. Don't know why I didn't buy them from Xur.

Losing faith in this games ability to even drop an exotic for me let alone a hawkmoon or gjallahorn.

At this point I'd even take a Red Death or a Hunger of Crota

Just keep at it I finally got hawkmoon a few weeks ago playing a random crucible match im a grown man but when a saw hawkmoon on the reward screen I literally jumped around like a kid it will happen for you too

Homeboyd

Haha, shards for nightfall. :-/
Me too. NF1: 2 energies, NF2: 7 shards, deathsinger 1: 2 energies, deathsinger 2: 2 shards, crota normal: 3 shards, crota hard: 4 energies, 2 shards.

That's not even a joke.

Desire to play is w a n i n g.

Oh yeah, got a legendary engram to drop in patrol as well today. Class item.

Sullichin

What's the word on the IB Scout Rifle?

Worth grinding for? It would be the only thing I would be interested to grind for.
Yes.
I don't have that exact roll yet, but I have Badger CCL with Firefly (same ROF/impact archetype) and it is amazing. A very solid primary. I have Gheleons with Outlaw but will definitely buy the sold version again to get Outlaw + Firefly combo. Not worth doing if you already have a similar weapon and weren't going to play IB anyway though.

Sullichin

Field scout, outlaw and crowd control would be my choice. I rerolled a bunch and finally settled on field scout, crowd control, and clown cartridge. Very solid.

My choice too. I was lucky enough to get FS, Outlaw, and Grenadier... and then re rolled and wasted all of my motes. I'm so mad! But I have a week.

Oops, double post

joecanada

Just rerolled my spear. Took kills give ammo back, armour piercing, final round.

Perfect

....and it reset my progress. Shit

Luckily I have an ldr with armour piercing, unflinching, final round... It's truly insane was one shotting people through walls tonight that's gotta hurt in control because there's no way to take those points without being right there

WipedOut

I'm really hating this game right now. 3, I repeat 3, received gjallarhorns on crota today while I was with them. Seriously, when is if my time? At a certain point you need to ask is the carrot worth it? Ugh!!!

yYTyB7d.jpg
1451.gif

godisreal.gif

nowai

Field scout and outlaw and end it there. Don't get greedy and try for crowd control as well.

This. So much this.

I burned through 180 motes last time because I got greedy.

I eventually ended up with three lashes for my crew with outlaw and field scout, but it took so many motes.

Gordon

Came across this on Reddit. Anybody know how to figure out who the author is? I added medallion tracking and I want to credit the original author in case anybody bothers looking at mine.

Top Bottom