• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Sullichin

This is a long shot, but:
Anyone have the HM bridge checkpoint and wouldn't mind bringing a level 31 hunter along? I really want another chance at chest armor so I can hit 32. Two black hammers, Hunger of Crota, but no raid chest or helmet.

raindoc

Finally got a Nightfall to drop some exotic chest armor for my warlock (even while playing with my warlock!)!

It was Voidfangs.

RNG will you please stop giving me No Land Beyond if I promise to not shard the ones I have? I'll even max out one of them and maybe use in one of the strikes, but please staph!!

2real4tv

Being on ps4 it's a little annoying that the exclusive content never comes to nightfall exclusive content like this needs to go away imo.

Krelian

This is the first time I got nothing but a legendary engram from a Nightfall. And of course it turned into 2 energy. I think this is officially the worst reward you can get. Meanwhile my friend got another Gjallarhorn :(

breakfuss

kPYxryL.jpg

jmIzI5B.png

It's over, GAF. It's finally over.

RNG will you please stop giving me No Land Beyond if I promise to not shard the ones I have? I'll even max out one of them and maybe use in one of the strikes, but please staph!!

You bastard, and here I am still waiting for one to drop for me. Be thankful you so lucky.

EDIT: So many exotics dropping for everyone since reset. Hawkmoons, Horns galore..

|OT18| Exotics on da house

Sullichin

You bastard, and here I am still waiting for one to drop for me. Be thankful you so lucky.
Just buy it this weekend from Xur

This is the first time I got nothing but a legendary engram from a Nightfall. And of course it turned into 2 energy. I think this is officially the worst reward you can get. Meanwhile my friend got another Gjallarhorn :(

Worst I had was a heavy engram that turned into 2 shards. Thoughts of Gjallarhorn until the last second.

Steroyd

Being on ps4 it's a little annoying that the exclusive content never comes to nightfall exclusive content like this needs to go away imo.

... You want to do Undying Mind and Dust Palace on Nightfall? It's a rare case of exclusive platform content bullshit saving us from a whole lot of hurt Valus Tauric and Omnigul are enough thank you.

forrest

formerly nacire
... You want to do Undying Mind and Dust Palace on Nightfall? It's a rare case of exclusive platform content bullshit saving us from a whole lot of hurt Valus Tauric and Omnigul are enough thank you.

I wouldn't mind Dust Palace every now and then. That strike gets a lot of undue hate in my opinion.

Manp

got 3 NFs done... 11 shards which is nice because i really needed th... yeah not really, 11 strange coins, the same exact new monarchy scout rifle i got from a NFs last week down to the very last perk :|

From reddit, doing heavy ammo glitch right before Omnigul encounter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MR1Gh7d0Ik

Apparently juggler will not make your ammo come back, so you can continue doing it forever, as long as you don't pickup any of the purple candy.

Heavy ammo glitch works everywhere as long as you keep on killing with Icebreaker, supers, grenades or melee, and the game doesn't refill your primary ammo.

You can do it in the passageway before deathsinger as well to have plenty of heavy for wizards, shriekers and herself.

Heavy ammo glitch works everywhere as long as you keep on killing with Icebreaker, supers, grenades or melee, and the game doesn't refill your primary ammo.

You can do it in the passageway before deathsinger as well to have plenty of heavy for wizards, shriekers and herself.

Brb sharding my Ruin Wings

I love how Cosmos fell asleep during the middle of the raid but was still in the party the whole time lmao.

Yeah he does that :D

nOoblet16

So since it didn't work out yesterday, I'm gonna ask again.

Crota NM Crota kill checkpoint....Sign up people !

1) nOoblet16
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Top Bottom