• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Oh and today was also the day we tried the what I like to call 2 Hunters 1 Sword tactic that I thought about. Getting the third shield break for triple down is easy. The tricky part is the timing to go up for the third down and then not getting noticed by boomers. So what we did was two hunters (we always have enough of them anyway) go down and do their work on sword bearer. Make sure to go in the right ogre room so that the sword bearer dies close to the rocks to get maximum time with the sword.

Now the first hunter uses super to get invis and grab the sword. Drop Crota and do your hits. Blink strike as normal for second down and do your hits. Here comes he fun part. While Crota is down the second time Hunter 2 crouches on the rock to get invis. He then goes up and high fives the other hunter who is now running away. Take over the sword and go ham on the third down. He was one hit away from enrage doing this.

This sounds like fun

Daemul

This Destiny Gameplay Reveal Vidoc is mocking me. It shows a Guardian killing an Archon Slayer and getting an exotic engram as a drop, which promptly turns into a Thunderlord.

Bungie pls

200.gif

noomi

Hard Crota down, that was my last exotic chance for the week. Back to the roc grind *shiver*

Still need the weekly heroic, going to jump into it now, feel free to join in. psn is noomi85

Carbonox

Did Vault of Glass for the first time (on Hard). Enjoyable and more than a glorified Strike which is what I find Crota's End to be (despite being fun all the same). Shame I got fuck all out of it though. The gear is useless.

Might need some help over the next few days to do Deathsinger and Crota on Crota's End though if anyone fancies it. Once I know some timeframes to handle it I'll check back here to see if anyone is game for helping me through it (preferably Hard which will be partially new to be - everything up to Deathsinger has been done in the past but had no time to finish off).

5 Crota auto rifles, 0 pulse riles. Game pls.

Whole raid or just Crota?

sorry, filled up quick and scrota died even quicker

For the reset raids? I am down with that. I only have ~4 hours now due to classes.

Yeah, for reset raids. We could knock out 3x normal DS+Crota and 3x Atheon really quickly and then either do NFalls or try some HM CE fresh runs darkness-->bridge.

It just seems like we've really gotten bogged down on HM CE, lose a lot of time scrubbing it up and then people have to leave (which is totally understandable of course). It's not even Scrota, this week it was the abyss. Being 1 level under makes such a huge difference.

So we could either (1) be obsessive weirdos like me and try really hard or (2) just do fun stuff. Personally I vote for #2, especially since I'm sure I'll end up helping other groups on HM CE during the week anyway.

Lima

Would MS ban someone for taking advantage of this?

No.

They do however have the ability to remotely disable licenses on Xbox One so they could just revoke the license. This will most likely happen as it's clearly a pricing error.

KodaRuss

Looking for two for VOG Hard fresh run. We will stop to grab checkpoints along the way if anyone needs that also.

PSN Longhornbevo

Top Bottom