• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

spyder_ur

Any hard mode Crota kills happening soonish? Have a 32 Titan and Hunter. Ambivalent about running the whole thing but might be willing.

Good group gdt and crew. Didn't get anything until Crota dropped a nice hunter helmet with infusion on it.

No auto rifle yet but I don't really care for them tbh

A_Gorilla

Banned
So my I finally got my Titan to lvl 27 finally. Is there two people out there willing to babysit me through a Nightfall and/r weekly? I've got maxed out weapons (including a GJallerhorn) since the titan is my alt so I won't be completely useless.

PSN: El_Bombastico

Woohoo!!! Finally got it!! And through one of the laggiest nightfalls I've ever seen.

10981287_1411941152436470_5694171493109763358_o.jpg

coy

Woohoo!!! Finally got it!! And through one of the laggiest nightfalls I've ever seen.

10981287_1411941152436470_5694171493109763358_o.jpg

First post I see when I get home. Grats to you Jesus you deserve it for dying for our sins and I try not to get my hopes up but they are. Then they come falling down. Why do I do this to myself?

First post I see when I get home. Grats to you Jesus you deserve it for dying for our sins and I try not to get my hopes up but they are. Then they come falling down. What do I do this to myself?

Hahah, I just finished my first NF and got some no name purple rocket launcher, then immediately see his post lmao

It was interesting being boomer duty on Hard Mode. More interesting than rocketman haha but still nothing compared to sword.

We pulled off 3 on each ogre tower for Shrek and fiona. Never did that before either.

Still used 2 horns for the final kneel

Not bad

Hyun Sai

Yes ! Crota dropped the last thing I needed for Nightfalls, The Word of Crota. Ok, it will likely stay in the vault unles there is Void burn, but heeh, there is one this week ah ah ah.

Top Bottom