• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

gdt

Logging on now. Anyone up for fresh HM Crota? I'll use my hunter and can be swordbearer.

1.gdt

Ps4 gdt5016

Definity

Logging on now. Anyone up for fresh HM Crota? I'll use my hunter and can be swordbearer.

1.gdt
2.definityxmg

Ps4 gdt5016
I have about an hour or so right now to play. Will join you as soon as I do the weapon shuffle.

shermas

My Legendary leg armor that I found in VoG goes up to 30 light... should I keep upgrading them? I don't want to burn all these resources if something better is going to come along soon. I'm pretty close to hitting level 27.

I bought some legendary armor from the guy at the tower today and I found the other legendary piece in a VoG raid... working on getting them both up.

My Legendary leg armor that I found in VoG goes up to 30 light... should I keep upgrading them? I don't want to burn all these resources if something better is going to come along soon. I'm pretty close to hitting level 28.

I bought some armor from the guy at the tower today and I found the other legendary piece in a VoG raid... working on getting them both up.
Any armor from the tower is better than VoG raid armor. Light 33, which allows you to reach lvl31, is the max from the vendors and light 36, which allows you to reach current Max level in the game lvl32, is the max from Crota's End. I would recommend getting an exotic helemt if Xur is selling the this weekend. Of course more than welcome to post any questions as well.

edit: all done

Dang I need that loot drop but I'm in class right now. Haha hopefully I'll catch DGAF doing it later

I'll save the normal DS CP on an alt so you can snag it later if you just want that phase.

Going forward for weekly resets, I just want to run normal DS+Crota 3x for exotic chances and then say fuck it to hard mode. Maybe do Gorgons-->Atheon 3x then try some HM CE fresh

GRIP

Anybody want to hop in for quick normal Crota? Edit: 3 spots open now, just join if you want it (or join back Mazre)

I'll save the normal DS CP on an alt so you can snag it later if you just want that phase.

Going forward for weekly resets, I just want to run normal DS+Crota 3x for exotic chances and then say fuck it to hard mode. Maybe do Gorgons-->Atheon 3x then try some HM CE fresh

Whole raid or just Crota?

Anybody want to hop in for quick normal Crota? Edit2: 2 spots open now, just join if you want it (or join back Mazre)

For the reset raids? I am down with that. I only have ~4 hours now due to classes.

Daemul

Guys, guys, could this be? I may be reading too much into it, but maybe Bungie have realised the mess they made with Red Death and are going to buff it back to what it was?

Someone hold me, I wont't be able to stand up for long if they do this. Bungie pls, return my beloved back to its former glory.

200.gif

exYle

GJALLERHORN!!!!!!!

Whilst doing a Sherpa run through VoG normal!!!!

That's exactly what happened to my friend hahaha
We were taking his level 25 girlfriend through VoG for the first time. We stopped at Gorgon's for the night, but not before he grabbed the chest and...boom. Jellyhorn.

Waldini

Fuck. Me.

Im done with the Hard Raid. Got every weapon and a second Horn. Thats two in two days... Picked up the Fang, a ship and Shards.

Now I can leave Hard CE behind me and help others do VoG or CE Normal. There is no joy in completing Hard CE anyway. Sooooo many bugs.

I took a swing with the second sword (7th hit) and Crota Enraged. After that, he jumped off the platform and regained his health. A Gatekeeper dropped through the floor while we were activating the Crystal. Last but not least, he killed me WHILE kneeling.

YEAH, I am DONE. Dont give a shit about Necrochasm.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
1 more spot available for tomorrow's Newbie VoG Raid, 2 more spots for Sunday Sword School.
From here on out I'm going to be conducting signups for these solely through Google Forms. If you attempt to sign up for an activity and find it already full, but would like to be put on the list as an Alt if someone cannot make it, please send me a PM here on GAF or a PSN message (ID is Hawkian).

Thursday - 2/5 - 9:00PM EST - Vault of Glass Newbie Raid - Sign Up Here

These are weekly raids available to all, but intended for newbies. Bring your highest leveled character, your best weapon, and your most patient self! All encounters will be explained (quickly, but still) as though it was a brand new group, so please be willing to listen. The only restriction on attendance is that participants shouldn't come two weeks in row, just to allow many different GAF Guardians to cycle through. There is no pressure to understand anything before having it explained, and no pointing fingers when things break down. We will laugh at ourselves when we wipe, and then do better the next attempt.

Raids alternate each week between the Vault of Glass and Crota's End.

Minimum level for Vault of Glass Normal is 26.
Minimum level for Crota's End is 30.

Sunday - 2/8 - 9:00PM EST - Sunday Sword School - Sign Up Here

Swordbearer practice and technique for taking down Crota, as well as tips and preparation for Hard Mode. Please be familiar with the basic mechanics of the encounter. Get your hands on the sword in a stress-free environment!
We'll establish an order and have a different person take up the sword each time, wiping before ogres. After everyone has had a shot, we'll maintain the rotation and go for the actual class kill.

No chalice! Come prepared with some method of healing yourself- preferably a helm with the "Infusion" perk. Other options include: Being a Titan (using your bubble heals you), Red Death/SUROS Regime, Life Steal on Voidwalker, Hungering Blade on Bladedancer.

Minimum level is 31.

darthbob

Guys, guys, could this be? I may be reading too much into it, but maybe Bungie have realised the mess they made with Red Death and are going to buff it back to what it was?

Someone hold me, I wont't be able to stand up for long if they do this. Bungie pls, return my beloved back to its former glory.

200.gif

If they can turn Red Death into the Halo 2 BR I'll be happy.

Top Bottom