• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Iceman829

The free xbox one version is just the demo of the game. The same demo the ps4 has that lets you play the first 8 levels or w/e it is.

First post I see when I get home. Grats to you Jesus you deserve it for dying for our sins and I try not to get my hopes up but they are. Then they come falling down. Why do I do this to myself?

You did get a truth. What are the chances of two rl's in one week?

It was interesting being boomer duty on Hard Mode. More interesting than rocketman haha but still nothing compared to sword.

We pulled off 3 on each ogre tower for Shrek and fiona. Never did that before either.

Still used 2 horns for the final kneel

Not bad

I was just thinking about that in a recent crota run. I thought that may help keep the swordbearer centered instead of pushing him to the opposite tower.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
S17N05t.png

not worth it

I don't know why I bother with the Nightfall

Two useless legendary weapons.

Best thing I ever got was Light Beyond Nemesis which was last week

I would be up for it too. I need some leg armor on my hunter and weapons of course

I'm up for 3x Atheon runs if you guys are doing it

What planet material is needed to upgrade the Ballerhorn? (Getting my priorities in order)

I'm down if you want to try finding a group of people so we can knock it out

That's 4

need 2 more for Atheon

If an Atheon 3x HM group is forming count me in. Might as well take a shot at the last few exotics I want.

Anyone up for a fresh run through Normal CE? Finally got my new Titan up to 31. Pain in the ass grinding through all that again.

Will start up once we get a full team.

1. EroticSushi
2. KINGofCRA5H
3. Joecanada
4. goalballz
5. Forza_aldi

Ryck

Many thanks for the cp. only shards but I did see a thunderlord and ice breaker drop for others.
I got the Thunderlord. It's such a great gun I hate to break it down but it's the 5th one to drop for me. Guess that's why Ghorn never drops for me. "My exotic heavy" is TL.

I'm starting to think that all the drops are predetermined when we make our first character. I've seen it with myself and with the people I play with daily. Certain weapons just won't drop for me or them.

Man, fuck these NFs! Got 24 ass shards and one Badger between 3 characters. Such bullshit.

Wouldn't mind tagging along with some peeps in hm Crota. My son has played under my name with some Gafers here, but I've yet to run it, so I might need to learn the ropes a bit; got a 32 Titan.

phen0m24

I don't even own an Xbox one, but signed in with my account and 'purchased' destiny

Did the same. LOL my son would kill me if I came home with one.

"Hey bud, I know you're playing Destiny on the 360, but hey, here's a new Bone!"

GLARE

"What?"

"You mean I have to
grind
level ANOTHER character to 32? I HATE YOU"

Did the same. LOL my son would kill me if I came home with one.

"Hey bud, I know you're playing Destiny on the 360, but hey, here's a new Bone!"

GLARE

"What?"

"You mean I have to
grind
level ANOTHER character to 32? I HATE YOU"

Everything carries over from 360 to the One.

Anyone up for a fresh run through Normal CE? Finally got my new Titan up to 31. Pain in the ass grinding through all that again.

1. EroticSushi
2. KINGofCRA5H
3. Joecanada
4. goalballz
5. Forza_aldi

Still looking? I'll go. psn captscience

Rehsa

1. EroticSushi
2. KINGofCRA5H
3. Joecanada
4. goalballz
5. Forza_aldi

Ill join if you still need one, PSN Moridhin

Edit: Shitty top of page, sorry guys :/

ORTHO!!!

That, amigo, may be a game changer.

Does it really though? Wow!! But then he can't play with his cousins on 360, right? It's not cross (same) platform PvP I suppose...

I believe they share accounts, so you can play on both.

It is stored Bungie server side by PSN or Xbox Live gamer tag.

Multiplayer is still segregated by platform though

Still looking? I'll go. psn captscience
You make 6. Sent a FR to everyone. Just join up on my game. Will send a party chat invite as well.

1. EroticSushi
2. KINGofCRA5H
3. Joecanada
4. goalballz
5. Forza_aldi
6. captscience

hawk2025

...how come no one has posted about free Destiny on General Gaming? :p

I'm scared of getting banned :( But happy about starting over on Xbox One, have been playing the PS4 version for a while now.

Oooh now I'm bringing the Edict next raid so we can all make fun of it. :p

Macello showed me the Edict when he grabbed the DSinger CP earlier. It seemed... underwhelming. I don't have any strong Pokemon-inclination for Crota's Ass raid stuff so I'll only end up keeping stuff that's actually decent. BHam, Hunger, Fang, Word for Void burns, auto rifle for solar burns, Light fusion for PvP. Pulse rifle and machine gun don't seem to have enough utility to warrant a vault space going forward.

phen0m24

Macello showed me the Edict when he grabbed the DSinger CP earlier. It seemed... underwhelming. I don't have any strong Pokemon-inclination for Crota's Ass raid stuff so I'll only end up keeping stuff that's actually decent. BHam, Hunger, Fang, Word for Void burns, auto rifle for solar burns, Light fusion for PvP. Pulse rifle and machine gun don't seem to have enough utility to warrant a vault space going forward.

I read someone said they preferred Fatebringer to the maxed Fang. You agree? That and an Infusion Hunter helm (thought I had that perk, don't) are the only reasons I want to still do HM clears.

Top Bottom