• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

It never ceases to blow my mind how insanely buggy Atheon still is. First run, not a problem, down in two portals. Second time, every single bug we are getting. Amazing.

Mindlog

So I was having a bit of trouble with soloing the Hard Mode Abyss...
Oh, yeah. Gjallarhorn kills the Ogre no problem.
Cross the bridge...
Oh, yeah. Gjallarhorn kills Ogres no problem.
Chest hallway...
Oh, yeah. Gjallarhorn kills Shriekers quickly.

Wanted to Black Hammer the Ogres, but sketchy stagger, wizards and boomers can make that dangerous. Kind of iffy on how much Gjallarhorn trivializes half the hard raid.

phen0m24

Which is odd. The link to get to what was posted here was through choosing the standard edition. Nowhere does it indicate a trial until you actually start the game.

My Xbox Live comrades, we have been...honeydicked.

But AA didn't they have the upgrade program if you bought the 360 version? I remember reading that.

(probably expired)

*checks PSN message*

"Hay paethon, i haz got 7th hakwoon trololol" - Drizzay

I did it for the lulz.

How did that HM Scrota kill go? Did my non-gaf buddy Crits represent me well in my absence?

I read someone said they preferred Fatebringer to the maxed Fang. You agree? That and an Infusion Hunter helm (thought I had that perk, don't) are the only reasons I want to still do HM clears.

FBringer is definitely better in some situations, like the first CE phase. But I like Fang better as a primary for HM DSinger and Scrota. I'd rather have the extra damage from both the 331 attack and the Hive Disruptor perk on all those damn Hive majors. I don't find firefly very useful there since you really shouldn't be trying to kill a bunch of thrall anyway (for example).

But AA didn't they have the upgrade program if you bought the 360 version? I remember reading that.

(probably expired)

Yes, though I didn't own Destiny previously either. I'm playing through right now to see how far it goes, achievements unlock, and so on.

Edit: All my redeemed Grimoire codes are giving cards.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Not streaming but I'm capturing it. I could stream whatever raids I end up doing tonight. Maybe Forrest needs another still.

Put it in the garbage where it belongs. Or give it back to Bungie so they can actually add interesting mechanics to it.

I'd be down for a quick abyss+bridge HM CE if there are enough people for it.
I need both abyss and bridge on HM CE as well but my Titan is only 31. Not sure how well it'll go with 2 31's. Although it shouldn't be too bad if we're only doing abyss and bridge.

HM CE- at least abyss+bridge:

1.SEBattleship
2. androo
3. sentient
4. ditters
5. magik
6. boguester

Does that work for people? Or do people only want to run if it's a full raid?

Just played through the XBO download until the first achievement opportunity (Inspector), and wasn't able to unlock it. Definitely just the trial.

Wish the PS4 controller had the same rumble tech. Shooting feels so good.

So kinda like exotic shards, ascendant shards and energies, and vanguard commendations?

The fact that there are now so many useless currencies and materials just makes me wonder how much they were just winging it close to the release of the game. I don't want ascendant shards from the nightfall Bungie, I already have full raid gear. Let me convert it to Radiant materials.

Top Bottom