• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Red Death from Atheon, I'll take it for the almost complete collection.

Edit: Also going to run my last weekly if anyone wants to jump in feel free to. PSN: MiniMe637, I probably won't be chatting.

Hung Wei Lo

Starting a Nightfall up - join in if you need it, feel sorry for me and want to help, or laugh at me when I get 8-11 ass shards. PSN is Kinezo

edit -full thanks guys!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
HM CE- at least abyss+bridge:

1.SEBattleship
2. androo
3. sentient
4. ditters
5. magik
6. boguester

Does that work for people? Or do people only want to run if it's a full raid?

I need Crota but can help with those parts too.

Lima

This also happened today at Deathsinger.

https://xboxdvr.com/royaL TschEcH/28cf815a-fa02-4d01-831f-c3773f81b043

How? She was at the glass when we rushed in and someone threw a couple solar grenades at her. Given the fact that the AI always moves out of DoT effects she moved through the glass down in the bottom pit. We actually didn't notice. She started singing her song and everyone was running around like crazy in her room, dying left and right because we couldn't find her and proceeded to just shot Gjallarhorns like there is no tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the Atheon HM 3x run. Too bad none of us got any exotics. Well I still have 1 more full CE HM run for a chance to get something this week.

Any group doing a crota NM fresh run willing to show a first timer through the raid? I have a level 31 Hunter with IB.

Edit: Whoops. PS4

EL CUCO

I've run the normal multiple times, but not hard. Level 31 Titan if you'll have me. Psn: vernonhillz

I have done it once on hard and multiple times on NM.

PSN: thenal84

If u have room.

I can join too, PSN Shokleeto. I think I'm too late, it's full.

Looks full, have a good run though!

Anyone else wanna do a HM VoG with me? Sh0k?
Still got room for 2. Just add me and join

Top Bottom