• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Anyone want to join for Hard CE at death singer? Have room for one. A sword master would be helpful. Have a few first timers, so it's not going to be a super fast clear.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

deafmedal

Fuck me, I was watching GoT S.4 for the past couple nights and haven't read as much of this thread as I normally do and tonight I picked a randomish page to catch up and of course the first post has a link to that kid who got trolled... I really hope the perp gets bish'd from PSN. What a twat :mad:

If I could, I'd give kid a horn, breaker, plan c, Fatebringer... fuck he could have all three of my guardians and all their gear. Hope he gets lots of good stuff from all the help he's going to get.

Why do we do this to ourselves every Thursday? He's going to have nothing but dlc exotics and helmet engram.

We know this, but we still have hope.

Xur does seem to be hard coded to run an all DLC week at about the same frequency as Omnigul so we are due. Hope everyone wants No Land Beyond again.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Still need one or two for tonight's Newbie VoG Raid, clicky!

These are open to everyone (long as you don't mind a brief wait before each encounter as things are explained), so if you just feel like coming along for a VoG normal for any reason you are certainly welcome even if you're not a newbie. Good chance to try out the relic if you're still not confident with it, etc.

Starting in about 40 mins.

We know this, but we still have hope.

Xur does seem to be hard coded to run an all DLC week at about the same frequency as Omnigul so we are due. Hope everyone wants No Land Beyond again.

tumblr_inline_nj6m0dqE4a1rylvlm.png

Shirow

Banned
Still need one or two for tonight's Newbie VoG Raid, clicky!

These are open to everyone (long as you don't mind a brief wait before each encounter as things are explained), so if you just feel like coming along for a VoG normal for any reason you are certainly welcome even if you're not a newbie. Good chance to try out the relic if you're still not confident with it, etc.

Starting in about 40 mins.

I'll go. I've only done it once in full.

NastyBook

Sounds like us 3 can all do it. If we can only find others.
About to level up my Hawkmoon on all three characters then eat a PB&J sandwich, but I can bring my 32 Titan into it.

PSN: GibbShift

EDIT: Ugh, fuck! I still have fucking Crucible bounties to do on my Hunter. 5 Control matches? Uggggghhhhhhh...

That run was hectic. Died by supplicants twice, and self rocket. Reward for troubles, the last word.

Lol that self rocket was excellent. I love the Atheon encounter so much, I could run it twenty times in a row and not get bored. Glad to hear you scored a TLW, afaik that's the only exotic that dropped for anyone across all 3 runs.

Sounds like us 3 can all do it. If we can only find others.

I'd be up for HM Scrota (can run sword, or I'll bring my Warlock w/ GH if someone else wants to do it) and/or IB but can't get back on for another ~40 minutes so feel free to run w/e without me if you fill up in the meantime.

First time on since Tuesday. About to do the 2x nightfall and weeklies in ~15 mins

Pretty sure I've played more with milfhouse this week than you, haha. I've done 0 NFs/Weeklies so I'd be up for them sometime. I'll check back in when I can get back online to see what's cracking with which groups.

Shem935 can come along as a 32 hunter.

About to level up my Hawkmoon on all three characters then eat a PB&J sandwich, but I can bring my 32 Titan into it.

PSN: GibbShift

EDIT: Ugh, fuck! I still have fucking Crucible bounties to do on my Hunter. 5 Control matches? Uggggghhhhhhh...

I'd be up for HM Scrota (can run sword, or I'll bring my Warlock w/ GH if someone else wants to do it) and/or IB but can't get back on for another ~40 minutes so feel free to run w/e without me if you fill up in the meantime.

Would everyone else be willing to wait for about ~40 minutes? I think with you we would have 6 exact (w/ Shem and Gibb)

Also I know you are a beast at doing the sword so I'm willing to wait for you haha

1. Router
2. Darryl_M_R
3. Kaiken??
4. Boguester
5. GibbShit
6. Shem935

Pretty sure I've played more with milfhouse this week than you, haha. I've done 0 NFs/Weeklies so I'd be up for them sometime. I'll check back in when I can get back online to see what's cracking with which groups.
Haha yeah been busy :p and yesterday night i watched some GoT season 4. Will be awake all night so I down for literally anything.

CLBridges

390 or so points and I'll be rank 4 IB and pretty much done. Did get Timur's Lash last match, re-rolled a few times and am gonna stay with Outlaw, Perfect Balance and Crowd Control. Not really looking to get any of the other weapons tbh.

Dammit, forgot you need faction rank 2 to buy gear. I knew it was too easy to jump start my Titan from 20 to 28 with rng gear. Been grinding marks in the ROC only to realize I am still 1500 rep short of Vanguard rank 2. Oh well, shouldn't be too much longer.

Ryck

What does the vanguard sell for those without the DLC? Are the old weapons still available or are the new ones there but unavailable?

Sullichin

whaf does the vanguard sell for those without the DLC? Are the old weapons still available or are the new ones there but unavailable?

The new vendor armors and weapons are available for everyone. You can get the old armor except through engrams, and the old weapons through engrams but they turn into 300 versions lol

Deku Tree

Nami back on top just like I hoped!

Now if we get matchmaking for the weekly then why not the daily?
Looking at you TDB moon missions...

Dave_6

Just re-rolled the Spear and got one with solar, performance bonus, armor piercing and firefly. Keep or re-roll? I've got 42 motes left and started with 48.

Top Bottom