• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Ryck

I know it very well, man... RNG is ridiculous and I'm convinced there's something up/buggy about it (like so many other things in this game). Better luck next time.
I have a friend who has completed VOG 94 times and has never had a Vision of Confluence drop. Just think about that for a minute.

Ryck

I thought I was unlucky. That's awful.
Yeah we had a mini support group happening during our Templar runs this morning. One of the other guys has been doing VOG 3x a week since HM started and never got a Fatebringer. (I think he was a gaffer) Knowing my love for Hand Cannons I think that would break me.

In 700+ hours of Destiny I've never had a Ghorn drop but thankfully I was never chasing it.

Raybunny

Still dont see any IB weapon drop but ships I didnt get

Ships a lot indeed; I got 2 ugly ass ones.

Got myself 2 Felwinter's Lie rerolled them and got:

1 - Luck in the Chamber / Hammer Forger / Crowd Control - Solar
2 - Final Round / Single Point Sling / Crowd Control - Arc

I think I will rerol the 2nd one a few more times.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Black Lightning, sorry about that... need to start going Invite Only for these I think, I had never met those two people... it looks like you got into a CE though so I hope you are all good...

Need 1 to help out with VoG at Gorgon, Normal Mode, running it for the newbies so just need to explain the encounters but we'll be fine.

edit: Full?

E92 M3

Just got from HM:

- Crux (second)
- Gjallaron
- Word of Crota
- 2 Energies

THIS GAME GIVES YOU LOOT WHEN YOU DON'T CARE.

That's the golden rule.

Ghazi

There was a post on reddit where a Japanese said they datamined Xur info and it mostly matched up. They said there'd be synths and that there will either be Hardlight or Thunderlord tomorrow. Could be wrong though, so take it with a grain of salt. Data mining isn't the most accurate of methods for info.

There was a post on reddit where a Japanese said they datamined Xur info and it mostly matched up. They said there'd be synths and that there will either be Hardlight or Thunderlord tomorrow. Could be wrong though, so take it with a grain of salt. Data mining isn't the most accurate of methods for info.

I thought data mining would only confirm what was in the loot table, not what Xur would sell and when.

Thanks guys for helping take down Crota. I need 1 more HM Crota tomorrow and maybe another if I feel like power leveling my Titan's new gauntlets.

xCobalt

You guys have any preferred machine guns in pvp? I'm still using an old Swarm with 300 attack. Haven't found a good alternative with similar impact or stability.

stb

Updated list:

HM CE Abyss, Bridge, Crota (skip hallway and deathsinger, unless people need them)

Tonight at ~9:15 Eastern

1) ich00 (PSN Ichabod00)
2) stb (PSN berried_treasure)
3) dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) captscience (PSN captscience)
5) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
6) lunlunqq

Thanks!

I pulled Oversoul Edict, Abyss Defiant, and a handful of shards and energies, so I feel like it was productive despite not quite killing Crota (I think mainly because the only titan -- me -- was a 31).

Thanks for the help, guys! If you all want to get back together to see if we can finish him off this weekend, I'm game.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
pretty chaotic newbie raid there, but we got atheon done in a one-shot with only 5 people.

really sorry apathetic and garrison/Shirow. Hopefully next time.

Dave_6

Thanks!

I pulled Oversoul Edict, Abyss Defiant, and a handful of shards and energies, so I feel like it was productive despite not quite killing Crota (I think mainly because the only titan -- me -- was a 31).

Thanks for the help, guys! If you all want to get back together to see if we can finish him off this weekend, I'm game.

Yeah we got the same drops. Good run even though we didn't get Crota.

I only need Fang, HoC and the Crux as far as weapons go. Still need the helms for my Warlock and Titan.

Arrrammis

Meanwhile at Bungie HQ:

Intern:"Hey guys! Someone datamined Destiny again and found out what Xur's bringing tomorrow!"

Supervisor: "Replace it with no land beyond, Radiant dance machines, crest of alpha lupi, and sunbreakers. Take away the heavy ammo synth and replace it with exotic boot engrams. That'll teach them to peek!"

Top Bottom